Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Conyers conveniently located off of I-20, Exit 80 two miles from Pine Log Park. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker ,desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls and wake-up service. A jacuzzi and DVD player are available in select rooms. In addition to an outdoor pool the hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding.
Conyers is the self proclaimed "Crab Apple Capital of the World” celebrating many annual festivals such as Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival and Olde Town Fall Festival. Explore the heart of Conyers in historic Olde Town. Stroll the streets and enjoy the eateries, shopping and entertainment of Main Street. Nearby attractions include Georgia Perimeter College, Graffiti Zoo, Georgia Career Institute, Big Haynes Creek Nature Center, Georgia International Horse Park, Monastery of the Holy Spirit, Panola Mountain State Park and Stone Mountain Park. For golf aficionados visit Sherwood Forest Family Golf, Highland Golf Club and Cherokee Run Country Club. For some shopping visit The Mall at Stonecrest Shopping Center. Catch a flick at nearby Carmike Crossroads 16. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Donna Marie’s Pizza and Pasta, Sharon’s Southern Cuisine or Borage Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Conyers, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Pine Log Park, 2.3 mi.
* Carmike Crossroads 16, 2.9 mi.
* Sherwood Forest Family Golf, 3 mi.
* AMF American Lanes, 3.3 mi.
* Highland Golf Club, 5 mi.
* The Mall at Stonecrest Shopping Center, 5.3 mi.
* Cherokee Run Country Club, 6.7 mi.
* Business Center with computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Graffiti Zoo, 2 mi.
* Georgia Career Institute, 3.3 mi.
* Big Haynes Creek Nature Center, 6.6 mi.
* Georgia International Horse Park, 7.5 mi.
* Monastery of the Holy Spirit, 8.5 mi.
* Panola Mountain State Park, 12.8 mi.
* Stone Mountain Park, 17 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* O'Charley's, walking distance
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Donna Marie's Pizza and Pasta, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Golden Palace, 0.5 mi.
* Chili's, 0.6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Sharon's Southern Cuisine, 0.8 mi.
* Whistle Post Tavern, 0.9 mi.
* Borage Grill, 1 mi.
* Thai Palace, 1 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2.1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 3 mi.
* Sealy Mattress Co., 1.3 mi.
* Padgett Business Services, 1.5 mi.
* AcuityBrands, 2.4 mi.
* PetSmart, 2.4 mi.
* The Home Depot, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.8 mi.
* Golden State Foods, 2.9 mi.
* Lowe's, 4.1 mi.
* Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival, March
* Olde Town Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Georgia Perimeter College, 0.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Rockdale Medical Center, 1 mi.