Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Brooklyn, New York, located in Kings County. Brooklyn has something for everyone. Whether your interests lie in architecture, museums, or amusement parks, you'll find exactly what you're looking for, plus things you never expected. Brooklyn is home to dozens of world class history museums, theaters, galleries, and art organizations large and small. Our city offers attractions ranging from the renowned Brooklyn Museum (home to one of world's most extensive and inclusive permanent art collections), to the Coney Island Side Show, to the Brooklyn Zoo and Aquarium. Local restaurants include Coney Island Joe's, Maria Food Center, and Cherry Cheese Bakery.
Relax in the comfort of our five story hotel, which offers competitive rates, an attentive staff, and state of the art amenities to make you feel at home. Free continental breakfast is available Monday - Friday from 6am - 9am and Saturday - Sunday from 7am - 10am. Appreciate the convenience of our exercise facility. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated guest room with amenities including a cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, radio, alarm clock, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Brooklyn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Brownsville Recreation Center, 0.1 mi.
* Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts, 4.2 mi.
* Brooklyn Center Cinema, 4.5 mi.
* New York Helicopter Tours, 9.7 mi.
* Wall Street Walking Tours, 9.9 mi.
* Water Taxi Beach Street, 10.3 mi.
* Times Square, 11.1 mi.
* Central Park New York, 12.3 mi.
* Rockefeller Center Ice Skating, 11.4 mi.
* Exercise Facility
* Touro College, 1.3 mi.
* Wyckoff House, 1.7 mi.
* Brookdale University, 1.9 mi.
* Brooklyn Zoo and Aquarium, 3.1 mi.
* Brooklyn Children's Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Weeksville Heritage Center, 3.6 mi.
* Prospect Park Zoo, 4.2 mi.
* Brooklyn Museum, 4.8 mi.
* South Street Seaport Museum, 9.2 mi.
* Coney Island Tour, 10.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available Monday - Friday from 6am - 9am and Saturday - Sunday from 7am - 10am.
* Coney Island Joe's, 0.3 mi.
* Maria Food Center, 0.4 mi.
* Cherry Cheese Bakery, 0.5 mi.
* New Hong Cheung Chinese Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Fen Zheng Chinese Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Tony's Italian Garden, 1.2 mi.
* Brownsville Coffee Shop, 1.7 mi.
* Boulder Creek Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Crown Fried Chicken and Pizza, 2.9 mi.
* Sanit Distribution, 0.5 mi.
* Staten Island University Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* St Mary's Hospital of Brooklyn, 0.6 mi.
* Solid Box Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Imperial Paper Box Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Brookdale Hospital, 1.6 mi.