Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tomball offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel satellite TVs, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located close to several attractions such as Spring Creek Park, The Tomball Depot and Theis Attaway Nature Park. We are one mile west of Highway 249.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tomball is your best choice within “The Hometown with a Heart.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, shopping, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Houston or College Station. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tomball our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tomball, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Tomball Bowling Center, 1.1 mi.
* Spring Creek Park, 1.1 mi.
* Academy Sports and Outdoors, 1.3 mi.
* Premiere Cinemas Tomball, 1.5 mi.
* Theis Attaway Nature Park, 2.6 mi.
* Tomball Town Center, 2.8 mi.
* Jerry Matheson Park, 3.6 mi.
* Juergens Park, 3.7 mi.
* Santikos IMAX Theatre, 5.1 mi.
* TXR Paintball, 5.3 mi.
* Showboat Drive-In, 8 mi.
* Burroughs Park, 8 mi.
* Longwood Golf Club, 8.4 mi.
* iT’Z Houston, 12.2 mi.
* Willowbrook Mall, 12.4 mi.
* Houston Premium Outlets, 14.2 mi.
* Cosmic Jump Indoor Trampoline Park, 15.4 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Arbor Gate, 0.4 mi.
* Tomball Museum Center, 2.6 mi.
* Main Street Crossing, 2.6 mi.
* Tomball Community Center, 2.6 mi.
* The Tomball Depot, 2.7 mi.
* Matt Family Orchard, 9.2 mi.
* Wet N Wild Splashtown, 15.9 mi.
* Kleb Woods Nature Preserve, 20 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 33.9 mi.
* BBVA Compass Stadium, 34.6 mi.
* Reliant Stadium, 40.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Chick-fil-A, 1 mi.
* Harris County Smokehouse, 1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Denny’s, 1.1 mi.
* Locatelli’s Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Subway, 1.3 mi.
* Burger King, 1.4 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 1.4 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 1.4 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.5 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.6 mi.
* Golden Pagoad Chinese Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Goodson’s Cafe, 2 mi.
* Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar and Grill, 2.1 mi.
* Original Rib Tickler, 2.6 mi.
* Kohl’s, 0.8 mi.
* Target, 1.2 mi.
* Lowe’s Home Improvement, 1.2 mi.
* Thermal Solutions, 1.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.3 mi.
* Mcguffy Industries, 3.4 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 3.6 mi.
* Crow Corp., 4.3 mi.
* NRG Manufacturing, 5.6 mi.
* Ross Dress For Less, 6 mi.
* Satellite Imaging Corp., 10.2 mi.
* Home Depot Regional Distribution Center, 16 mi.
* Tomball German Heritage Festival, March
* Bunny Run 5 K, April
* Rails & Tails Mudbug Festival, May
* Memorial Day Chili Challenge, May
* Bugs, Brew, and Barbecue, September
* Tomball Blue Grass Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lone Star College Tomball, 2.5 mi.
* Prairie View A&M University, 22 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Tomball Regional Medical Center, 2 mi.
* Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, 11.3 mi.