Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Bowie, TX. Bowie comes alive with the Jim Bowie Days Festival and Rodeo in the last weekend of June. Activities include the Blue Grass Round-up, Chuck Wagon Cook-off, Parades, a Rodeo Queen Contest, Indian Artifact Show, Car Show and lots of food and music. All of our guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. We also offer our guests complimentary continental breakfast daily. For our business travelers we offer copy and fax service. Our friendly staff will make your stay with us a memorable experience in "Cowboy Country".
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bowie Golf Club.
* Lake Amon G. Carter.
* Pelham Park.
* Plaza Cinema III near Bowie.
* Outdoor pool
* Guest laundry facility
* Chisholm Trail Memorial Park, 2 mi.
* Fay Ruth Shaw Memorial Public Library, 2 mi.
* Turtle Hill Golf Course, 25.1 mi.
* Field of Honor Paintball and ATV Track, 36.5 mi.
* Skate Whirl at Wichita Falls, 48.7 mi.
* Prime Outlets at Gainesville, 49.4 mi.
* Weeks Park Golf Course, 49.5 mi.
* Weeks Park Tennis Center, 49.5 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Armadillo Grill, 2 mi.
* Bella's Italian Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Burger Kitchen, 2 mi.
* Dos Chiles Grandes Cafe, 2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 2 mi.
* Taiwan Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Bell Manufacturing, 8.5 mi.
* Electra Construction Company, 9.3 mi.
* Double D Molding and Manufacturing, 10 mi.
* Bowie Memorial Hospital, 10.2 mi.
* Shillingburg Construction, 10.6 mi.