Americas Best Value Inn is centrally located off of I-15 Exit 6 in beautiful St. George, Utah. St. George is a popular golf, outdoor recreation, shopping, and entertainment destination. Our hotel is minutes from the Dixie Bowl and Recreation Center, Johnson Farm Dinosaur Tracks, Bear Claw Poppy, Tuacahn Amphitheater, Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum, Jacob Hamblim Historic Residence, Dixie Convention Center, Dixie State College of Utah, and cinemas. Restaurants within a mile of our hotel include Pizza Hut, Pancho and Lefty's Mexican Restaurant, Dairy Queen, McDonald's, and Claimjumper Steakhouse.
Americas Best Value Inn St. George is a favorite for both business and leisure travelers. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Items typically available for breakfast include waffles, cereal, donuts, danish, toast, juice, tea, and coffee. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool. Take advantage of our on-site business center and laundromat. Our hotel also offers a meeting room with a maximum capacity of 60 people. Relax in your guest room with amenities such as free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, alarm clock, and hairdryer. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn St. George, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Cinemas, 0.5 mi.
* Southgate Golf Course, 1.7 mi.
* Dixie Bowl and Recreation Center, 2.1 mi.
* Zion Factory Store, 3.5 mi.
* Johnson Farm Dinosaur Tracks, 3.6 mi.
* St. George Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Red Cliffs Mall, 3.8 mi.
* Bear Claw Poppy, 4.3 mi.
* Sunbrook Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Canyons Softball Complex, 4.7 mi.
* Tuacahn Amphitheater, 8.1 mi.
* Quail Creek Reservoir, 13.1 mi.
* Snow Canyon State Park, 13.5 mi.
* Torque ATV Tours, 19.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Heated Outdoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Fiesta Fun Center, 0.6 mi.
* Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Jacob Hamblim Historic Residence, 1.4 mi.
* Hansen Stadium, 1.5 mi.
* Dixie Convention Center, 1.6 mi.
* Daughters of Utah Pioneers, 1.6 mi.
* St George Art Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Brigham Young's Winter Home, 1.6 mi.
* Laser Mania Fun Center, 1.9 mi.
* St George City Museum, 2 mi.
* St. George Art Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, 4.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast on-site
* Pizza Hut, Walking Distance
* Pancho and Lefty's Mexican Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* Claimjumper Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 1.2 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Panda Garden, 3.2 mi.
* Briggs' Business Services, 0.4 mi.
* Danville Services Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Sunroc Corp HE Davis Construction, 1.4 mi.
* Contempo Ceramic Tile Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Danville Services Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Noble Finance Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Raincheck Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Reber Investment Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Reid-Ashman Manufacturing Inc, 5.5 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 11.2 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn St. George has one 550 square foot meeting room with a maximum capacity of 60 people. This professional room has multiple setup capabilities, air conditioning, a granite counter top, and a sink. Call ahead to book your next meeting or event.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Dixie State College of Utah, 1.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Dixie Regional Medical Center, 1.1 mi.