Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Waukegan/Gurnee offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Rollaway beds are available for a charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome on limited basis, please contact property for further details. We are located less than 2 miles from Greenbelt Forest Preserve, and 4 miles from Naval Station Great Lakes. We are conveniently located off of Belvidere Road and S Green Bay Road.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Waukegan/Gurnee offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, bowling, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as People's Choice Family Fun Center, Six Flags Great America, Waukegan History Museum, Jack Benny Center for the Arts, Columbia College, Illinois Beach State Park, Volo Auto Museum, Chicago Botanic Garden, or Kohl Children's Museum. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Waukegan/Gurnee our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Waukegan/Gurnee, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bertrand Bowling Lanes Inc., 0.8 mi.
* Howard E. Ganster Pool, 1.4 mi.
* Brunswick Zone, 2.3 mi.
* Genesee Theatre, 2.9 mi.
* Waukegan Charter Boat Associates, 3 mi.
* Lighthouse Miniature Golf, 3.6 mi.
* Bowen Park Theatre Company, 4.6 mi.
* Waukegan BMX Track, 4.7 mi.
* Gurnee Mills Mall, 5.8 mi.
* Marcus Gurnee Cinema, 6.1 mi.
* Bittersweet Golf Club, 6.5 mi.
* ThunderHawk Golf Club, 6.9 mi.
* North Park, 12.2 mi.
* Toucan Dive Shop, 13.6 mi.
* Sachs Recreation Center, 16 mi.
* Greenbelt Forest Preserve, 1.1 mi.
* People's Choice Family Fun Center, 1.8 mi.
* Naval Station Great Lakes, 3.9 mi.
* Six Flags Great America, 4.2 mi.
* Hot Shot Ice Arena, 4.3 mi.
* Waukegan History Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Jack Benny Center for the Arts, 4.6 mi.
* Illinois Beach State Park, 8.9 mi.
* The Cuneo Museum and Gardens, 10.8 mi.
* Heller Nature Center, 11.9 mi.
* Volo Auto Museum, 16.1 mi.
* Chicago Botanic Garden, 16.3 mi.
* Kohl Children's Museum, 23.8 mi.
* Crystal Lake Park District Nature Center, 28 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Potestas Pizza, 0.02 mi.
* Gojos Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP, 0.6 mi.
* El Famous Burrito, 0.6 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 2.2 mi.
* Fong's Kitchen, 2.7 mi.
* Papa Marco's Grill and Kabob, 2.8 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 4.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.7 mi.
* Bob and Ann's Restaurant, 4.8 mi.
* Jelly Belly Candy Co., 3.3 mi.
* Al Hansen Manufacturing, 3.4 mi.
* Laserage Technology Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* Pactiv Corporation, 10.5 mi.
* Reynolds Food Packaging Corporation, 10.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Columbia College, 5.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Victory Memorial Hospital, 4 mi.
* Abbott Laboratories, 5.6 mi.
* Cancer Treatment Centers of America, 9.2 mi.
* Baxter Healthcare Corporation, 18.1 mi.