Americas Best Value Inn wants to welcome you to Detroit Lakes, MN! We are conveniently located at the junction of State Highways 10 and 59, just one mile from downtown Detroit Lakes. Our two story property offers 38 clean, comfortable guest rooms with interior corridor access. We feature a handicapped accessible guest room, a suite, and the Jacuzzi suite. All of our rooms are furnished with complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, refrigerator, and microwave. Our guests are also offered complimentary wake up calls, free local calls, access to local newspapers, and a business center for guest use including fax and copy service. We take pride in being a non-smoking facility and do provide outdoor areas for smokers to use. Guests may also enjoy our picnic tables, lawn chairs, and our outdoor grill while staying with us. Our courteous, warm and experienced staff will make your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience!
Americas Best Value Inn Detroit Lakes is your best choice within the northwestern region of Minnesota. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, hunting, and fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Canada or Minneapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn Detroit Lakes our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Detroit Lakes, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinemagic Washington Square 5, 0.9 mi.
* Go Putt N Bump, 1.7 mi.
* Voyageur Lanes, 3.2 mi.
* Forest Hills Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Ironman Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Detroit Country Club, 5.2 mi.
* Charlies Ottertail Tubing, 8 mi.
* Wildflower Golf Course, 12.9 mi.
* Maplelag Cross Country Ski Resort & Conference Center, 20.6 mi.
* Shooting Star Casino & Event Center, 35.5 mi.
* Detroit Lakes Community & Cultural Center, 0.7 mi.
* Becker County Historical Society, 0.7 mi.
* Historic Holmes Theater & Event Center, 0.7 mi.
* Downtown Detroit Lakes, 1 mi.
* Smoky Hills State Forest, 28.3 mi.
* Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge, 33.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Perkins, 0.05 mi.
* KFC, 0.8 mi.
* Godfather’s Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* La Barista, 0.9 mi.
* The Social Cup, 0.9 mi.
* Chinese Dragon, 0.9 mi.
* Main Street Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, 1.2 mi.
* China Buffet, 1.2 mi.
* Quizno’s, 1.2 mi.
* Taco Johns, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.4 mi.
* Subway, 1.4 mi.
* Burnside's Charhouse, 1.5 mi.
* Zorbaz, 1.5 mi.
* Lakeside Tavern, 1.6 mi.
* El Loro Mexican Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Burger King, 1.6 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 2.2 mi.
* Speak Easy Restaurant and Lounge, 2.5 mi.
* Shoreham Pizza Bistro, 5.8 mi.
* Izzo’s Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Fireside Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* L & M Fleet Supply, 0.4 mi.
* Wells Fargo, .08 mi.
* Walmart, 1.1 mi.
* Pet Care Systems , 2 mi.
* BTD Manufacturing Inc , 2 mi.
* Team Industries, 2.7 mi.
* Seven Sisters Spirits, 7 mi.
* Street Faire at the Lakes, May
* Festival of Birds, May
* Northwest Water Carnival, July
* We Fest, August
* Dick Beardsley 1/2 Marathon, September
* Polar Fest, February
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Essentia Health, 1.1 mi.