The Americas Best Value Inn Marquette includes more of what you want when traveling in the Upper Peninsula (UP MI). Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, free hot deluxe continental breakfast every morning, indoor pool, jacuzzi, and especially designed pet friendly rooms (restrictions apply). And don't forget to take advantage of our winter plug-ins, ski wax room and space for snow mobile trailers plus direct access to snowmobile trails.
The ABVI Marquette offers kitchenettes, Intentional Healing Massage Therapy, on site indoor tanning and 50 percent off a day pass to Anytime Fitness center. Additionally, children 17 and under stay free and Portable Play Yards (Pack N Play) are available for small children upon request.
The Americas Best Value Inn Marquette is your best choice in the Upper Peninsula during winter or summer. We are only a short distance from family biking and hiking trails, trout and salmon fishing and direct access to the best snowmobile trails, downhill skiing, cross country skiing and shore activities on beautiful Lake Superior.
The Marquette region is the epicenter of mountain biking in the Upper Peninsula. The area offers extensive multiple trail systems which offer all levels of riding experiences. Throughout the summer, UPMTB will be traveling across the U.P. documenting the events and races while interviewing the local and visiting riders who are out on the trails.
We also offer the best value for students of Northern Michigan University and their families and outstanding corporate and group rates.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service ... we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Marquette is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Marquette - You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* U P Mountain Biking, 1.9 mi.
* Paddling Michigan (Canoe/Kayak Rental and Tours), 2.7 mi.
* Marquette South Trails (Mountain Bike Trail System), 3 mi.
* Chocolay Downs Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Downtown Shopping, 4 mi.
* Delft Theaters (Movie Theater), 4.5 mi.
* Marquette Mountain Ski Hill, 5 mi.
* Ojibwa II Casino (Complimentary Shuttle from our hotel to the casino sponsored by the casino), 5 mi.
* Presque Isle City Park, 7 mi.
* Westwood Mall, 7.5 mi.
* Marquette Mall, 7.5 mi.
* Sugar Loaf Mountain, 16 mi.
* Pictured Rocks National Shoreline, 45.7 mi.
* Indoor pool
* Basketball net/pool
* Onsite Indoor Tanning
* Onsite Massage therapy from Intentional Healing
* Three outside sunning/party decks
* Fish Hatchery, 2mi.
* Children's Museum, 4mi.
* Marquette Historical Society Museum, 4.5mi.
* International Seafood Festival, 4.5mi.
* Marquette Maritime Museum, 5mi.
* Regional Historical Homes District, 5mi.
* US Olympic Training Center, 6mi.
* Superior Dome, 6mi.
* US Ski Hall of Fame, 13.2mi.
* Michigan Iron Mining Museum, 18mi.
* Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, on-site
* McDonald's, across the street
* Togos Sub Shop, across the street
* The Dry Dock, 0.4 mi.
* The Bayou Bar & Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Portside Inn, 4.5 mi.
* The Vierling, 4.5 mi.
* Up Front and Company, 4.5 mi.
* Vango's (Greek), 5 mi.
* Casa Calabria (Italian), 5 mi.
* Thai House, 5 mi.
* Hardee's, 5.5 mi.
* Subway, 5.5 mi.
* Jeffrey's Family Restaurant, 5.5 mi.
* KFC, 5.5 mi.
* Burger King, 5.5 mi.
* Mandarin Garden (Chinese), 5.5 mi.
* Red Lobster, 7.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 7.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 7.5 mi.
* Holiday Gas Station, across street
* Michigan Made, across street
* Northern Michigan Bank , 0.1 mi.
* Jack's IGA (Grocery Store), 0.1 mi.
* Superior Fast Lube and Wash (Car Wash), 0.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Automated Teller Machine (ATM), 0.1 mi.
* Headline Hair, 1.4 mi.
* Marquette Food Co-Op, 4 mi.
* Grade A-1 Stop - Convenience Store, 4 mi.
* US Post Office, 4.5 mi.
* Marquette Chamber of Commerce, 4.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northern Michigan University, 5mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Marquette General Hospital System, 6 mi.
* Bell Memorial Hospital, 19 mi.