The Americas Best Value Inn Marquette includes more of what you want when traveling in the U.P.!!! Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms - we have it. Free deluxe continental breakfast - enjoy it every morning. Indoor pool and hot tub - YES. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Winter plug-ins, ski wax room and space for snow mobile trailers - yes, Yes and YES! Portable Play Yards (Pack N Play) are available for small children upon request for a small deposit.
The Americas Best Value Inn Marquette is your best choice in the Upper Peninsula during winter or summer. We are only a short distance from family biking and hiking trails, trout and salmon fishing and direct access to the best snowmobile trails, downhill skiing, cross country skiing and shore activities on beautiful Lake Superior! And don't forget - we offer the best value for students of Northern Michigan University and their families.
We also offer outstanding corporate and group rates and if you are looking to head over to the Ojibwa Casino - we have a package for that too ... Plus a free shuttle provided by the casino!
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service ... we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews on TripAdvisor.com and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Marquette is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Marquette - You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* U P Mountain Biking, 1.9 mi.
* Paddling Michigan (Canoe/Kayak Rental and Tours), 2.7 mi.
* Marquette South Trails (Mountain Bike Trail System), 3 mi.
* Chocolay Downs Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Downtown Shopping, 4 mi.
* Delft Theaters (Movie Theater), 4.5 mi.
* Marquette Mountain Ski Hill, 5 mi.
* Ojibwa II Casino (Complimentary Shuttle from our hotel to the casino sponsored by the casino), 5 mi.
* Presque Isle City Park, 7 mi.
* Westwood Mall, 7.5 mi.
* Marquette Mall, 7.5 mi.
* Sugar Loaf Mountain, 16 mi.
* Pictured Rocks National Shoreline, 45.7 mi.
* Hot tub
* Indoor pool
* Basketball net/pool
* Massage therapy/day spa (Coming Soon)
* Three outside sunning/party decks
* Fish Hatchery, 2mi.
* Children's Museum, 4mi.
* Marquette Historical Society Museum, 4.5mi.
* International Seafood Festival, 4.5mi.
* Marquette Maritime Museum, 5mi.
* Regional Historical Homes District, 5mi.
* US Olympic Training Center, 6mi.
* Superior Dome, 6mi.
* US Ski Hall of Fame, 13.2mi.
* Michigan Iron Mining Museum, 18mi.
* Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, on-site
* Togos Sub Shop, 0.1 mi.
* Wahlstroms Family Dining, 0.4 mi.
* The Grove Family Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Portside Inn, 4.5 mi.
* The Vierling, 4.5 mi.
* Up Front and Company, 4.5 mi.
* Vango's (Greek), 5 mi.
* Casa Calabria (Italian), 5 mi.
* Thai House, 5 mi.
* Hardee's, 5.5 mi.
* Subway, 5.5 mi.
* Jeffrey's Family Restaurant, 5.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 5.5 mi.
* KFC, 5.5 mi.
* Burger King, 5.5 mi.
* Mandarin Garden (Chinese), 5.5 mi.
* Red Lobster, 7.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 7.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 7.5 mi.
* Northern Michigan Bank , 0.1 mi.
* Jack's IGA (Grocery Store), 0.1 mi.
* Superior Fast Lube and Wash (Car Wash), 0.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Automated Teller Machine (ATM), 0.1 mi.
* Citgo Gas Station, 0.5 mi.
* Hair Creations - Beauty Shop, 1.4 mi.
* Marquette Food Co-Op, 4 mi.
* Grade A-1 Stop - Convenience Store, 4 mi.
* US Post Office, 4.5 mi.
* Marquette Chamber of Commerce, 4.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Northern Michigan University, 5mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Marquette General Hospital System, 6 mi.