Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, Chickasha, OK - we are an all suite hotel. We have 50 fully beautifully renovated two room suites and they are all feature free high speed wireless Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron, ironing boards coffeemakers, alarm clocks, new carpets, new furniture, cable TV with HBO, and new electronic door locks. Our guests are welcomed to join us for a complimentary continental breakfast each day. We have in-house washer/dryers and several vending machines for your convenience. We are 40 miles south of Oklahoma City Airport on Interstate 44W towards Lawton.
Our inn is just minutes away from the fair grounds which hosts several antique swap meets, horse shows, car shows, and trade fairs. Minutes away from the New Chickasha Sports Complex, which is one of the best Sports Complex of Oklahoma hosting games throughout the year. Few Blocks away from USAO (University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma). Also we are 20 miles away from Gold River Casino and Silver Buffalo Casino and famous Indian City USA, Southern Plains Indian Museum, American Indian Hall of Fame etc. We are conveniently located within a mile from Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Braums, Taco Bell, KFC, banks, ATM, theaters, restaurants, and a shopping center. Our very warm and friendly staff is available round the clock to make your stay a convenient and most memorable one.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golf at Chickasha Country Club.
* Enjoy the day at State Fair Park.
* Bowl at Southland Bowling Center.
* Movie at Valley View Theaters.
* Skating at Oklahoma Skateland.
* Outdoor pool
* Meeting facility
* University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma, 1.5 mi.
* Cottonwood Creek of Chickasha, 1.8 mi.
* Grady County Fairgrounds, 2.3 mi.
* Chickasha Sport Complex, 5 mi.
* National Hall of Fame, 10 mi.
* Southern Plains Indian Museum, 10 mi.
* Braums Dairy, 10 mi.
* Silver Buffalo Casino Stan, 17 mi.
* Indian City USA Inc, 18 mi.
* Lake Chickasha, 19 mi.
* Casinos, 20 mi.
* American Hall of Fame, 20 mi.
* Apache Tribal Complex, 20 mi.
* Grady County Fairgrounds, 20 mi.
* Comanche Indian Tribe Complex, 26 mi.
* Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, 30 mi.
* Boomer Sports Complex Inc, 38 mi.
* Western Sizzlin, next door.
* Eduardos Mexican, few blocks.
* Jake's Ribs, few blocks.
* La Fiesta Mexican, few blocks
Restaurants/Fast foods within a mile:
* Pizza Hut
* Bram's Ice Cream
* Peking Dragon
* Kentucky Fried Chicken
* Taco Bell
* Taco Mayo
* Asian Buffet.
* Dominic Pizza
* A & E Grill
* Labco Construction, walking distance
* Goodwill Industries, walking distance
* Southern Burner Co, 0.5 mi.
* Dusters & Sprayers Supply Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Royal Filter Manufacturing, 0.7 mi.
* Homeland Stores Inc: Pharmacy, 0.7 mi.
* Wal-Mart, 1 mi.
* Chickasha Industrial & Welding, 1.7 mi.
* Stidham Manufacturing Aluminum, 1.8 mi.
* M & M Furniture, 2.2 mi.
* Hospitals: Grady Memorial Hospital, 2.5 mi.
* Netride Internet Service, 18 mi.
* Factory Brand Shoes, 41 mi.
We have one 1000 square foot meeting room available which can hold up to 20 people.