Abilene preserves the traditional heritage of the Old West, while providing all the advantages of a thriving, contemporary city. The newly renovated and affordable Americas Best Value Inn offers many amenities. All our guest rooms are furnished with complimentary high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable and satellite TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. We offer a fresh continental breakfast daily. fax and copy service is available in the lobby. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours, and we have 24 hour security on-site. Should you need any assistance during your stay, our experienced and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Golfing at Willow Creek Golf Center
* Bowling at Abilene Bowling Lanes
* Shows at the Abilene Performing Arts Company
* Movies at Town and Country Drive-In Theatre
* Coffee shop
* Guest laundry facility
* Hardin-Simmons University, 1 mi.
* Abilene Civic Center, 2.5 mi.
* Play Faire Park, 2.5 mi.
* Grace Museum, 3 mi.
* National Center For Children, 3 mi.
* Abilene Zoological Gardens, 5 mi.
* Mall of Abilene, 6.5 mi.
* Western Gaming of Texas, 6.5 mi.
* Abilene State Park, 19 mi.
* American Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Cadle's Kitchen, 0.5 mi.
* Java City Cafe, 1 mi.
* Los Arcos Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, 1 mi.
* Burgers & Fries Inc, 1 mi.
* Tonala Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Harold's Pit Bar-B-Q, 2 mi.
* Anns Thai Kitchen, 2.5 mi.
* Harlow's Smokehouse, 2.5 mi.
* Gonzalez Construction, 0.5 mi.
* R & R Upholstery, 2 mi.
* Paul Carroll Welding Supply Inc, 2 mi.
* Carroll Equipment Company, 2 mi.
* Dansco Manufacturing Inc, 2 mi.
* Phil's Computer Shop, 2.5 mi.
* Abilene Tile & Construction Co, 2.5 mi.
* Texas Industries For the Blind, 3 mi.
* Johnny Jennings Designer, 3 mi.
* Com-Ware, 3 mi.