Special Hotel Alert
***Seasonal Hotel - Open seasonally from April 10th through October 30th***
We are a charming New England style motel centrally located on the main strip of beautiful Lake George Village, New York. Across the street is the lovely lake and a public beach, only a few minutes walk away! There is a variety of attractions, restaurants, shops, and nightlife nearby. We offer a choice of accommodation options, including our Deluxe two story Family Townhouses, furnished with fully equipped kitchens.
We have 6 different townhouses of varying sizes, depending upon the needs of your party, each with a 4 night minimum stay. Five of the townhouses are 3 bedroom houses, each with a maximum of 10 people; and we also have a 4 bedroom house that can accommodate up to 12 people. All townhouses are non-smoking and a 50% d is required at booking. Our efficiency suites have either one or two bedrooms and are furnished with fully equipped kitchens and coffeemakers. We also offer two bedroom Master Suites, Jacuzzi fireplace rooms with jacuzzi tubs and a wood fireplace, Jacuzzi King rooms with jacuzzi tubs which are very popular with couples, and traditional guest rooms. Every guest room is furnished with a Flat Screen TV with cable and HBO, hairdryer, and wake-up service. Mini-fridges and iron/ironing boards available...charges may apply. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available on premises. Pets are not permitted, however, there are boarding kennels nearby.
All Guest rooms are quaintly situated around our heated indoor-outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have a children's playground, and a shaded family picnic area. A picturesque, wooded backdrop and garden borders the property. Fax and copy service available...charges may apply. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake George has a courteous and experienced Staff who invites you to be our Guest and call this home during your stay in Lake George.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golf at Top of the World Golf Course, Queensbury Country Club Inc and Evergreens Indoor Golf Center.
* Miniature golfing at Around the World Entertainment Inc, Putts N Prizes and Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf.
* Horseback riding at Bennett's Horses Horseback Riding and a carriage ride at Lake George Carriage Rides.
* Boating and water sports at Adventure Sports Rafting, Hudson River Rafting, Yankee Boating Center, Tubby Tubes Company, and Saratoga Water Skiing.
* Enjoy Lake George's beautiful beaches at Shepard Park, Million Dollar Beach and Bolton Landing Beaches.
* Adults enjoy the nightlife at Duffy's Tavern and King Neptune's Pub and Night Club.
* Shop at Lake George Factory Outlets, and Adirondack Outlet Mall.
* BBQ/picnic area with tables
* Children's playground and activities
* Heated indoor-outdoor pool (Seasonal May thru October)
* Terrace Room Dinner Theater, walking distance
* Water Slide World, 1 mi.
* Fort William Henry Museum, 1 mi.
* Fun World Arcade, 1 mi.
* House of Frankenstein Wax Museum, 1 mi.
* Dr. Morbid's Haunted House, 1 mi.
* Magic Forest, 1 mi.
* Lake George Steamboat Co., 2 mi.
* Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark, 6 mi.
* Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, 7 mi.
* Painted Pony Championship Rodeo, 9 mi.
* Mario's Restaurant, next door
* Tamarack Inn, across the street
* Seasons of Lake George Italian Restaurant, walking distance
* The Georgian Dining Room, walking distance
* China Wok, 1 mi.
* Pizza Jerks, 1 mi.
* Lake George Pancake House, 1 mi.
* MC Donald's of Lake George, 1 mi.
* George's Place for Steak and Seafood, 1 mi.
* Jasper's Steak N More Family Restaurant, 1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Adirondack Community College, 10 mi.
* Skidmore College, 27 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Glens Falls Hospital, 12 mi.