The Americas Best Value Inn is located in the beautiful Rio Grande Valley city of Pharr, Texas, just 1 mile from the city of McAllen. Our charming facility offers spacious Guest rooms and Suites. All suites are equipped with sofas, some with jacuzzi. We also offer ADA compliant guest rooms. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure our facility is conveniently located close to Restaurants, Businesses, and local landmarks. We are less than a mile away from Basilica of Our Lady of San Juan Del Valle-National Shrine. The McAllen Miller Airport is only five miles away. Tourists and day trippers will find dozens of interesting attractions. Shopping and dining in Mexico are less than five minutes away. Beach goers will enjoy the crystal blue ocean and the warm glistening sand of South Padre Island, only an hour drive away. We serve a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
All guest rooms, suites and ADA compliant rooms are furnished with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, complimentary local calls, international direct calls, and wake-up service. Our lobby and front desk are open 24 hours, and we have 24 hour security. Fax and copy service is available at the front desk. Relax in our outdoor pool and barbecue area. A fresh breeze is blowing through the Rio Grande Valley, bringing with it infinite opportunities. Come and stay at our facility, you are bound to find what you are looking for at the Americas Best Value Inn of Pharr/McAllen Texas.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golf at the Terra Del Sol Golf Course, a 18 hole course with a water hazard at every hole. The signature hole is number 5, a 411-yard, par 4, with water down the entire right side of the fairway and out-of-bounds stakes down the left side.
* Shop at the Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets, where you will find an exciting collection of 100 outlet stores from the world's finest designers and brand names offering savings of 25pct to 65pct everyday.
* Hike at the crown jewel of Rio Grande Valley parks, Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park, which well deserves its status as headquarters for the World Birding Center.
* Bike along the banks of the lower Rio Grande, which is the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meetign room
* Outdoor pool
* Pharr Municipal Water Park, 1 mi.
* Mexico Border / Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge, 2 mi.
* Basilica of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle-National Shrine, 2 mi.
* Tejano Walk of Fame, 4 mi.
* Art House, 5 mi.
* McAllen Miller International Airport, 5 mi.
* S Klein Galleries, 5 mi.
* The University of Texas-Pan American, 6 mi.
* International Racetrack, 9 mi.
* Edinburg World Birding Center, 9 mi.
* University-Texas-Pan American, 10 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Domino's Pizza, next door
* Burger King Restaurant, next door
* Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar, 3 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Hooters, 4 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 4 mi.
* Tony Roma's, 5 mi.
* Blue Aquarium, 5 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 6 mi.
* Semco Manufacturing Inc, 1 mi.
* All Valley Medical Supply, 1 mi.
* International Manufacturing Gr, 2 mi.
* Pyramid Roofing and Construction, 2 mi.
* Arts Medical Equipment, 2 mi.
* DPR Construction Inc, 3 mi.
* Life Care Hospital, 4 mi.
Our hotel offers one meeting room with seating capacity for 25 persons.