Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage offers the convenience and charm of a classic Inn with beautiful Victorian features, warm gardens, and a personal touch right on Main Street. Our affordable hotel is located on the road to Yosemite in the beautiful and historic California Mother Lode Gold County, only five minutes from Sonora. Relax on our balcony overlooking Jamestown's Main Street or enjoy our beautiful garden from the back porch. We are near the Jamestown Mercantile Antique Mall, Creative Friends, Sierra Nevada Adventure Company, Tolumne County Museum and History Center, Sonora Winery and Port Works, Costello's Mountain Brow Winery and Vineyards, and Railtown 1897 Historic State Park. Local restaurants within walking distance include Kamm's Chinese Restaurant, Morelia Mexican Restaurant, Willow Steakhouse Restaurant, and Pizza Plus.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage offers queen guest rooms and secluded cottages with private entrances. Our cottages even include full kitchenettes in garden settings. Our guest rooms in the main building feature free wireless internet access. All guest rooms and cottages feature microwaves, mini-fridges, new 32 inch high definition flat screen TVs, cable/satellite TV, and hairdryers. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Our front desk is open from 7am to 8pm. Fax and copy services are available for business travelers. Our friendly, experienced, and courteous staff is always eager to make your stay with us a memorable experience. Come and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Jamestown Park (Picnic area, barbecue grill), Walking Distance
* Jamestown Mercantile Antique, Walking Distance
* Creative Friends, Walking Distance
* Sierra Nevada Adventure Company, 3.5 mi.
* Sierra Repertory Theater, 4 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Stadium 10, 4.6 mi.
* Mountain Springs Golf Club, 5 mi.
* Sierra Repertory Theater, 6.2 mi.
* Columbia Historic State Park, 7.7 mi.
* Phoenix Lake Golf Course, 8.6 mi.
* Holman Foundry Playhouse, 9.4 mi.
* Oars Raft Trips, 11.9 mi.
* Calaveras Big Trees State Park, 45 mi.
* Barbecue Picnic Area
* Meeting Facility
* Railtown 1897 Historic State Park, 1 mi.
* Tolumne County Museum and History Center, 1.5 mi.
* Sonora Winery and Port Works, 3.6 mi.
* Costello's Mountain Brow Winery and Vineyards, 4.9 mi.
* Jamestown Gold Panning, 5.5 mi.
* Chicken Ranch Bingo and Casino, 6.7 mi.
* Natural Bridges, 7.8 mi.
* Black Oak Casino, 13.3 mi.
* Angels Camp City Museum, 14.7 mi.
* Cave and Mine Adventures, 14.8 mi.
* Kamm's Chinese Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Morelia Mexican Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Willow Steakhouse Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Pizza Plus, Walking Distance
* Wild Bill's Jamestown Frosty, Walking Distance
* The Smoke Cafe, Walking Distance
* Subway, 0.25 mi.
* C C Taqueria, 0.9 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 3.1 mi.
* Diamondback Grill, 3.6 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 4.6 mi.
* Moore Construction, 0.3 mi.
* Custom Manufacturing Homes, 0.5 mi.
* Breeze-Martin Consulting, 0.8 mi.
* Aim Testing Laboratory And Aim Solar Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Constar Construction Enterprises Incorporated, 2.5 mi.
* Sonora Oxygen and Medical Supply, 3.1 mi.
* Executive Cleaning Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Foothill Business Cards, 3.6 mi.
* Academy Mortgage Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* La Dolce Vita Baking Company, 3.7 mi.
* New Edge Networks, 3.7 mi.
* Wachovia, 3.8 mi.
* H&R Block Income Tax Preparation Services, 3.9 mi.
* Breeze-Martin Consulting, 4.4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage has one meeting room with a maximum seating capacity of 20 people. The parlor room/breakfast room has a historic setting with a fireplace and breakfast bar. It is ideal for your next small meeting or gathering.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* California State University Stanislaus-One University Circle, 3.5 mi.
* Columbia College, 7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Sonora Regional Medical Center, 4.8 mi.