Located only 70 miles from the West Entrance to Yosemite National Park, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage is located in the quaint Gold Country town of Jamestown. The charming hotel, rich with history is within walking distance of restaurants, historic saloons and antique shops. We are less than 4 miles from Sonora and several local attractions such as Black Oak Casino, Rail Town 1897 Historic State Park, Chicken Ranch Bingo and Casino and Mt. Brew Winery.
All guest rooms offer the best of the modern amenities: microwaves, mini-fridges, 32 inch flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Secluded cottages with private entrances and full kitchenettes are situated around a picturesque garden and porch.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parents room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips, we also offer extended stay rates as well as direct billing options.
For your comfort, our hotel is 100 percent smoke-free. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We offer ideal accommodations and a unique location reminiscent of the Old West. Whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply on your way to Yosemite National Park, at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage Inn, our goal is to provide guests a memorable experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Royal Carriage, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gold Prospecting Adventures .1 mi.
* Chicken Ranch Bingo and Casino 2.5 mi.
* Sierra Nevada Adventure Company 3.5 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Stadium 10 4.5 mi.
* Mountain Springs Golf Club 5 mi.
* Sierra Repertory Theatre 5.1 mi.
* Black Oak Casino 12.1 mi.
* Knights Ferry Recreation Area 19.9 mi.
* Don Pedro Lake Recreation 21.4 mi.
* Business Center with computer
* Game Room
* Meeting Facility
* Gianelli Vineyards Tasting Room .01 mi.
* Twain Harte Village Shopping 14.6 mi.
* Dodge Ridge Skiing 35 mi.
* Yosemite National Park 70 mi.
* Pizza Plus, 0.01 mi.
* Willow Steakhouse Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Kamm's Chinese Restaurant, 0.02 mi.
* The Smoke Cafe, 0.04 mi.
* Morelia Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Jimtown Frostie, 0.2 mi.
* U-Kneada Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* CC Taqueria, 0.9 mi.
* Diamond Back Grill, 3.5 mi.
* Banny’s Café and Wine Bar, 3.5 mi.
* Hong Kong Garden Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Heart Rock Café, 3.6 mi.
* Custom Manufacturing Homes, 0.5 mi.
* Moore Construction, 0.6 mi.
* Academy Mortgage Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* Breeze-Martin Consulting, 4.5 mi.
* Wachovia, 4.6 mi.
* H&R Block Income Tax Preparation Services, 4.6 mi.
* Sierra Pacific Industries, 6.8 mi.
* Diestel Turkey Ranch, 8.6 mi.
* Executive Cleaning Corporation, 13.1 mi.
* One 225 square foot meeting room
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 20 guests
* Annual Home and Garden Show, April
* Car Show, July
* Pioneer Days, August
* Annual Sonora Christmas Festival, November
Jamestown will be hosting events and the street to our parking lot will be blocked off. Guests will have to park on the side street or get their vehicle out of the lot prior to the event for the following dates:
* Car Show - Saturday, July 27th, 2013 from 5:30am to 4pm
* Pioneer Days - Saturday, August 31st, 2013 from 7am to 5pm
Local Colleges and Universities
* Columbia College, 6.4 mi.
* California State University Stanislaus, 48.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sonora Regional Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* Sonora Oxygen and Medical Supply, 3.1 mi.