Nestled in the hills of Central Texas, Comanche boasts antique gift shops, great restaurants, art gallery, museum, library, pecans, winery, special events, historical preservation, and lots more. The Americas Best Value Inn is an affordable, centrally located outdoor corridor facility which offers spacious Guest Rooms, and for relaxation, an Outdoor Swimming Pool. All our Guest Rooms are furnished with High-Speed Internet access, Microwave, Mini-Fridge, Cable TV, Complimentary Local Calls, and Fax and Wakeup Service.Small pets and home trained pets are allowed for a charge of $10. We have a courteous and experienced staff which will be happy to assist you during your stay. Come stay with us and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Enjoy a wonderful day golfing at the Par Country Club.
* Watch the latest movies at the Texan Theatre.
* Outdoor pool
* Lake Proctor, nearby
* Comanche Court House, 0.3 mi.
* Comanche Coin Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Brennan Vineyards, 0.7 mi.
* Commanche County Historical Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Highway 36 Flea Market, 7 mi.
* Art Gallery In Dublin, 22 mi.
* Bill Chappell Art Gallery, 33 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, walking distance
* Dairy Queen, walking distance
* Pizza Pro OC Comanche, 0.4 mi.
* Bill Alfonso Taco, 0.6 mi.
* Chicken Express, 1 mi.
* Miguel's Little Mexico Restaurant, 1 mi.
* China Star, 1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Citibank Texas, 0.3 mi.
* Comanche County Veterinary, 0.5 mi.
* Comanche County Medical Center, 8 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenters, 25 mi.