Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Dallas, located in the eighth largest city and part of the fourth largest metropolitan area in the nation. The ultra modern and sophisticated city of Dallas attracts worldwide travelers, making it the No. 1 visitor and leisure destination in Texas. Some of the area's most exciting attractions are within minutes of our hotel. Thrilling nightlife awaits you only 4 miles away in downtown Dallas. Discover Dallas' vast history at any of the nearby museums such as the Dallas Historical Society, Women's Museum, and the famous Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Spend a fun-filled day with the kids at the Dallas Aquarium or Dallas Zoo. For some relaxation, walk across the street to scenic Samuell Park, featuring a grand swimming pool and recreation center.
We offer a free cold breakfast from 7am - 9.30am that typically consists of cereal, juice, milk, and coffee. Tasty donuts are available on the weekends. Our immediate area offers some of the best restaurants, such as El Boqueron, Taqueria El Povenir, and La Acapulquena for authentic Mexican cuisine. For vegetarian fine dining head to Kalachandji's Palace and Restaurant. Furr's Family Dining and the Black-Eyed Pea offers traditional home-style cooking.
The affordable Americas Best Value Inn Dallas is an exterior corridor hotel with wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas. Guest rooms feature satellite TV with HBO and free local calls. A microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request. We also offer handicap accessible guest rooms. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. For your added convenience, our hotel has a guest laundromat and business center with fax/copy service. Our courteous and experienced 24-hour front desk staff will make you feel right at home. At Americas Best Value Inn Dallas, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Tenison Golf Course, 0.3 mi.
* Owenwood Park, 0.4 mi.
* Samuell Park, 0.8 mi.
* Dallas Opera Guild, 1.7 mi.
* Randall Park, 1.8 mi.
* Lakewood Theater, 2.3 mi.
* Dallas Hub Theatre, 3.3 mi.
* Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, 3.6 mi.
* White Rock Lake, 4.1 mi.
* JFK Memorial, 4.6 mi.
* Keeton Park Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* House of Blues, 5.9 mi.
* Town East Mall, 8.5 mi.
* Mesquite Championship Rodeo, 8.5 mi.
* NorthPark Mall, 10.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Cotton Bowl, 2.9 mi.
* Dallas Aquarium, 4.8 mi.
* Women's Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Dallas Historical Society, 2.8 mi.
* Museum of the American Railroad, 3.5 mi.
* Texas State Fair Grounds, 1.5 mi.
* Downtown Dallas, 2.5 mi.
* American Airlines Center, 5.4 mi.
* Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, 5.8 mi.
* Dallas Zoo, 6.4 mi.
* Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, 15.6 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 20.3 mi.
* Free cold breakfast served daily
* Two Ds Chicken, 197 ft.
* Taqueria El Povenir Mexican, 0.2 mi.
* El Boqueron Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* La Acapulquena Mexican, 0.7 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Kalachandji's Palace and Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Furr's Family Dining, 2.5 mi.
* Black-Eyed Pea, 2.5 mi.
* Backyard Beach Bar, 3.2 mi.
* World Acceptance, 0.8 mi. SE
* Alton Management Corp, 1.4 mi. SE
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.5 mi. E
* Fifth Gear Media Corp, 1.6 mi. SE
* H and K Beverage Corp, 2 mi. E
* Leetex Construction Corp, 2.6 mi. SE
* Baylor Research Institute, 3.1 mi. E
* Mary Crowley Medical Research, 3.2 mi. E
* Baylor Specialty Hospital, 3.2 mi. E
* Coca Cola, 4.1 mi. NW
* Flagship Neiman Marcus, 4.1 mi. E
* Doctors Hospital of Dallas, 4.9 mi. SW
* Centex Corp, 5.5 mi. E