Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Evergreen, Alabama. We are a two story exterior corridor property, offering 52 clean and comfortable guest rooms. Stay connected with our free wireless high-speed Internet access in all of our guest rooms and common areas. All of our rooms feature homestyle amenities which include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, cable TVs, hairdryers, irons, and ironing boards. Wake up each morning to our complimentary fresh continental breakfast. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility, barbecue, and picnic area.Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. Our hotel offers a courteous and experienced staff that is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Be sure to take advantage of the great outdoors during your stay at Americas Best Value Inn. Evergreen is known for having year round golf, over 400 lakes and ponds, and 200 miles of fishing streams. Deer, turkey, quail, dove, and squirrel provide for good game hunting. The Brewton Country Club, Festival Park, Evergreen City Park, Gantt Lake Recreation Area, and the Oasis Fitness Spa and Salon are all just a short drive from our hotel. Other well known attractions in the area include Ed Reid State College, Old Courthouse Museum, Burnt Corn Historic Town, and the Hank Williams Museum and Memorial Park. The Evergreen area also hosts several festivals throughout the year including the fall festival, blueberry festival, Christmas parade, and the ever popular sausage festival. After a long day of fun-filled activities, grab a bite to eat at one of the many nearby restaurants, which include Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, Black Angus, Waffle House, BBQ Place, and 1 China Buffet. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Evergreen City Park, 2 mil.
* Evergreen Public Library, 3.8 mi.
* Brewton Country Club, 21.1 mi.
* Festival Park, 22.1 mi.
* Lynam Up Skates and Game Room, 23.7 mi.
* Oasis Fitness Spa and Salon, 32.6 mi.
* Gantt Lake Recreation Area, 33.9 mi.
* Barbecue Area
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Burnt Corn Historic Town, 13.3 mi.
* Hank Williams Museum, 20.5 mi.
* Hank Williams Memorial Park, 21 mi.
* Old Courthouse Museum, 30.5 mi.
* Wind Creek Casino, 40.1 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast - on-site
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Black Angus, 1.2 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 2.1 mi.
* Hardee's, 2.1 mi.
* BBQ Place, 2.3 mi.
* Subway, 2.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.4 mi.
* 1 China Buffet, 2.9 mi.
* Beacon the Restaurant, 3.4 mi.
* Evergreen Transportation, 0.9 mi.
* Conecuh Sausage Co., 0.9 mi.
* Connie Manufacturing Co., 2.3 mi.
* Evergreen Technologies Inc., 2.8 mi.
* Knud Nielsen Co., 2.9 mi.
* Gerber Children's Wear, 4 mi.
The annual Alabama Blueberry Festival takes place 27 miles away from our hotel in Brewton's Burnt Corn Creek Park. Peruse arts and crafts, listen to live entertainment, watch a motorcycle show and rally, purchase cookbooks and other festival goodies, and sample a variety of mouth-watering, blueberry-filled food. If you have children, make sure to spend some time in the children*s section where you will find a shuttle train, waterslide, obstacle course, petting zoo, and face painting. Your whole family will enjoy celebrating the versatile and antioxidant rich blueberry at this annual festival.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Ed Reid State College, 2.7 mi.
* Alabama Southern Community College, 27.7 mi.
* Jefferson Davis Community College, 29.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Evergreen Medical Center, 3.7 mi.