Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to Salina, Kansas, located in America's heartland at the crossroads of I-70 and I-135, near the geographic center of the contiguous United States. Salina is centered in one of the largest wheat producing areas of the world. When you visit Salina, we invite you to watch a professional sporting event at the Bicentennial Center's arena, get a bite to eat at a downtown evening hot spot, or just relax and take in a Salina Symphony performance at the Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts. Other local attractions include Smoky Hill Museum, Salina Art Center Warehouse, Smoky Hill Vineyards and Winery, and Rolling Hills Zoo.
Wake up to our fresh deluxe continental breakfast served daily available from 6:30-9:30am. Hong Kong Buffet, Schlotzsky's Deli, Coyote Canyon, and Mr Goodcents Subs and Pastas are all within half a mile of our hotel. Our charming two story hotel offers a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, along with great amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy a family barbecue in our picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundromat, vending machine, ice machine, and 24 hour/day front desk and lobby. Cats and dogs weighing less than 60 lbs are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room rental. Approval is needed prior to arrival. Pets are only allowed after they are declared at check-in.
Settle into one of our guest rooms featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and cable TV with HBO. For a more luxurious stay, upgrade to one our spacious suites that come with additional amenities for your comfort and convenience, such as sofa bed, oven, and 42 inch flat panel HD TV. At Americas Best Value Inn Salina, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Dickinson Theatres, 0.2 mi.
* Skate at Starlite Skating Center, 0.6 mi.
* Central Mall, 0.7 mi.
* Jumpin Joe's Family Fun Center, 2.1 mi.
* Sunset Park, 2.1 mi.
* All Star Lanes, 2.9 mi.
* Riverbend Golf Course and Range, 3.4 mi.
* Salina Art Center Cinema, 3.4 mi.
* Oakdale Park, 3.5 mi.
* Salina Municipal Golf Course, 4.8 mi.
* Sundowner West Camper and Recreational Park, 13.2 mi.
* Barbecue Picnic Area
* Guest Laundromat
* Bicentennial Center, 3.4 mi.
* Smoky Hill Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts, 3.4 mi.
* Salina Art Center Warehouse, 3.5 mi.
* Smoky Hill Vineyards and Winery, 4.8 mi.
* Yesteryear Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Rolling Hills Zoo, 14.6 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast from 6:30-9:30am
* Hong Kong Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Hog Wild Pit Bar BQ, 0.2 mi.
* Schlotzsky's Deli, 0.4 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Coyote Canyon, 0.5 mi.
* Mr Goodcents Subs and Pastas, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Carlos O'Kelly's Mexican Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Chili's, 0.8 mi.
* IHOP, 0.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.8 mi.
* Kohl's, 0.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.9 mi.
* Busboom and Rauh Construction Co, 2.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 2.5 mi.
* Salina Regional Health Center, 2.7 mi.
* Salina Regional Home Medical, 2.8 mi.
* Apria Healthcare, 2.9 mi.
* Gibson Pharmacy and Optical, 3.6 mi.
* Salina Concrete Products Inc, 3.9 mi.
* Brown and Brown Inc, 4.5 mi.
* Salina Manufacturing Co, 4.5 mi.
* Great Plains Manufacturing Inc, 5.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Brown-Mackie College, 0.8 mi.
* Kansas State University, 1.6 mi.
* Kansas Wesleyan University, 1.6 mi.