Stay at Americas Best Value Inn Amsterdam and enjoy our affordable, full service, 125 room hotel nestled in the foothills of the scenic Adirondack Mountains. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center, meeting facility, free WiFi, game room, and bar/lounge. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site City Lights Restaurant featuring American and Italian cuisine. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located on Market Street off of I-90 Exit 27.
We invite you to "Experience the Colors of Montgomery County." Nowhere else in the area will you find such a rich collage of ethnic groups and cultures. The area offers plenty of heritage and historic sites including the austerely beautiful Stone Arabia churches and Historic Fort Klock and the revered National Martyrs' Shrine at Auriesville. Our Amsterdam hotel is near several local attractions such as the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame, Adirondack Animal Land, Glenville Mini Sportsplex, Howe Caverns, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center. At Americas Best Value Inn Amsterdam our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Amsterdam, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Amsterdam Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Emerald Cinema, 2.5 mi.
* Kelly's Imperial Lanes, 2.8 mi.
* Rolling Hills Golf and Country Club, 5.3 mi.
* Ski Venture Club, 9.1 mi.
* Arterial Lanes, 14.2 mi.
* Great Sacandaga Lake, 14.6 mi.
* Rotterdam Square Mall, 15.4 mi.
* Bow Tie Cinemas Movieland, 15.9 mi.
* Proctor's Theatre, 16 mi.
* ATM on-site
* Business center
* Game room
* Luggage storage space available
* Meeting facility
* On-site restaurant/lounge
* Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame, 0.1 mi.
* Auriesville Shrine, 6.7 mi.
* Adirondack Animal Land, 9.1 mi.
* Fonda Speedway, 10.5 mi.
* Rogers Family Orchards, 15.5 mi.
* Glenville Mini Sportsplex, 16.5 mi.
* Saratoga Performing Arts Center, 24.4 mi.
* Saratoga Race Track and Racino, 24.5 mi.
* Howe Caverns, 27.7 mi.
* City Lights Restaurant, On-Site, American and Italian cuisine, serves breakfast, no smoking permitted
* Cooper's Pub, On-site
* Riverside Pizza, walking distance
* Russo's Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.8 mi.
* Panora Family Restaurant, 2 mi.
* China One, 2.6 mi.
* Olympia Diner, 2.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.8 mi.
* Raindancer Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Tim Horton's, 5.9 mi.
* Wing Shui 2, 9.8 mi.
* Engines of Creation Web Design and Development, walking distance
* Derocom Graphics, 0.1 mi.
* St. Mary's Hospital, 0.3 mi.
* Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Louis Market, 0.7 mi.
* Santos Construction Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Kohl's, 2.2 mi.
* Camping World, 3.6 mi.
* Empire Pewter Manufacturing, 6.6 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 13.3 mi.
* Air National Guard, 18.2 mi.
* 5 separate meeting rooms
* Space can be divided into smaller rooms
* 6,450 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 450 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Convention facilities
* Catering provided by hotel upon request
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Fulton Montgomery Community College, 7.3 mi.
* Union College, 16.5 mi.