Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge is conveniently located in San Diego, CA, directly off exit 18A from I-5. Our quaint, Spanish-style, hotel is centrally located only 2 miles west of hotel circle - San Diego, in a city with thriving corporate and leisure populations. There are plenty of activities for all ages whether you stay in for a swim at our outdoor pool, venture to San Diego's beaches, or seek adventure at local attractions like well-renowned Sea World. You can also attend an eye-popping sporting event or concert at the I-Pay One Center, discover heritage and Mexican culture at Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, or explore human development at the San Diego Museum of Man.
Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge is ideally positioned around some of the most engaging dining experiences such as becoming an investigator by dining at Mystery Cafe Dinner Theater or visiting Gaslamp Quarter, with delightful restaurants, shops, entertainment, and other activities. You will find a variety of cuisines at the nearby dining establishments which include Baja Fresh, South China Restaurant, Black Angus Steakhouse, Chili's Grill and Bar, Phil's BBQ, Old Town Mexican Cafe, and Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant. For your convenience, we offer free muffins, danishes, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate each morning in our lobby from 7-9am.
Our 24 hour staff at Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge is ready to assist you with all your needs during your stay in attractive San Diego. We are a notch above your average discount San Diego hotel treating our guests to a computer in the lobby with internet access, free parking, guest laundry, maid service, and wake-up service. All guest rooms are liberally outfitted with satellite TV with HBO/ESPN, mini-fridge (based on availability), and alarm clock. At Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bazaar Del Mundo, 1 mi.
* Old Town, 1.2 mi.
* Presidio Hills Golf Course, 1.3 mi.
* Point Loma Sport Fishing, 2 mi.
* Mission Bay, 2.8 mi.
* Ocean Beach Antique Mall, 3.2 mi.
* AMC Fashion Valley, 3.7 mi.
* San Diego Harbor Excursions, 3.9 mi.
* Horton Plaza Shopping Center, 4.2 mi.
* SkateWorld, 4.3 mi.
* Seaport Village, 4.4 mi.
* Balboa Park, 5.8 mi.
* Cabrillo National Monument, 6.6 mi.
* Coronado Island, 9.3 mi.
* Ice Town, 10.9 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Outdoor Pool
* I-Pay One Center, 0.9 mi.
* Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 1 mi.
* Sea World, 2.9 mi.
* Mystery Cafe Dinner Theater, 3.7 mi.
* San Diego Museum of Man, 4.1 mi.
* Gaslamp Quarter, 4.6 mi.
* San Diego Air and Space Museum, 4.6 mi.
* San Diego Symphony Orchestra, 4.7 mi.
* Point Loma Complex Naval Submarine Base, 5 mi.
* San Diego Natural History Museum, 5.4 mi.
* San Diego Zoo, 6.1 mi.
* Petco Park, 6.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast with danishes, muffins, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available from 7-9am.
* Baja Fresh, 0.4 mi.
* South China Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Black Angus Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Phil's BBQ, 1 mi.
* Red Lobster Restaurant, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Old Town Mexican Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* ITT Corp, Walking Distance
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Chapter S Corp, 0.8 mi.
* Fitzgerald Appraisal Corp, 1 mi.
* Novonics Corp, 1.1 mi.
* Telisimo International Corp, 1.1 mi.
* Computer Science Corp, 1.2 mi.
* Syncrotech Software Corp, 1.4 mi.
* Harold Steven's Jewelers Inc, 4.1 mi.
* DPR Construction, 4.7 mi.
* Nu Vasive Inc, 12.1 mi.
* Comic Con - July 17-20, 2013
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of San Diego, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* UCSD Medical Center, 3.5 mi.
* Scripps Mercy Hospital, 3.6 mi.