Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge (Sea World/Old Town) offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer an outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, business center, free coffee/tea in lobby, and free on-street parking. All of our clean spacious guest rooms features free Wi-Fi, mini-fridges, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, alarm clocks, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, pets are not allowed. We are centrally located in San Diego, CA, directly off exit 18A from I-5. Our quaint Spanish-style hotel is less than four miles from the San Diego International Airport, Sea World, and University of San Diego.
Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge (Sea World/Old Town) is the closest property in the ABVI chain to San Diego Convention Center. The hotel offers easy access by public transportation directly to the Convention Center, saving visitors both time and money. We are a great value as compared to downtown hotels, with convenience and proximity to San Diego International Airport (less than 4 miles) and many famous local restaurants and shops, making for a pleasant and comfortable stay. Come experience our hospitality, warm service, and wonderful location.
Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge (Sea World/Old Town) is your best choice in the San Diego area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town to visit the San Diego Zoo, San Diego’s beaches, Valley View Casino Center, or Gaslamp Quarter. At Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge (Sea World/Old Town) our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge (Sea World/Old Town), We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ballare Academy of Dance and Performance, 0.2 mi.
* SD Bay Spa, 0.6 mi.
* San Diego School of Ballet, 0.8 mi.
* Gold's Gym, 0.8 mi.
* Sail Ho Golf Course, 0.8 mi.
* 24 Hour Fitness, 0.9 mi.
* Voyager Yacht Charters, 1 mi.
* Bazaar Del Mundo, 1 mi.
* T L Spa and Wellness, 1.1 mi.
* Old Town, 1.1 mi.
* Presidio Hills Golf Course, 1.3 mi.
* Soma, 1.3 mi.
* Cygnet Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Dive California, 1.4 mi.
* Point Loma Sport Fishing, 2 mi.
* National Comedy Theatre, 2.1 mi.
* Seaforth Sport Fishing, 2.7 mi.
* Kayak San Diego, 2.7 mi.
* Marissa Charters - San Diego Scuba Diving Charter Boat, 2.7 mi.
* Mission Bay, 2.8 mi.
* Cinema Under The Stars, 2.8 mi.
* Ocean Beach Antique Mall, 3.2 mi.
* AMC Fashion Valley 18, 3.7 mi.
* San Diego Speed Boat Adventures, 3.7 mi.
* San Diego Sailing Tours, 3.7 mi.
* Mystery Cafe Dinner Theater, 3.8 mi.
* Spreckels Theatre, 4.1 mi.
* San Diego Harbor Excursions, 4.1 mi.
* Seaport Village, 4.1 mi.
* SkateWorld, 4.2 mi.
* Horton Plaza Shopping Center, 4.2 mi.
* San Diego Symphony Orchestra, 4.6 mi.
* Snorkel San Diego Scuba, 4.8 mi.
* East Village Tavern and Bowl, 5 mi.
* Tecolote Canyon Golf Course, 5.1 mi.
* Kearny Mesa Bowl, 9.2 mi.
* Ice Town, 10.9 mi.
* South Rueda Canyon, 11.1 mi.
* Shepherd Canyon, 11.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Valley View Casino Center, 1.1 mi.
* Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 1.1 mi.
* Sea World, 2.6 mi.
* San Diego Museum of Man, 4.3 mi.
* Gaslamp Quarter, 4.8 mi.
* Balboa Park, 4.9 mi.
* San Diego Convention Center, 5.2 mi.
* San Diego Air and Space Museum, 5.2 mi.
* Petco Park, 5.2 mi.
* San Diego Natural History Museum, 5.7 mi.
* San Diego Zoo, 6 mi.
* Cabrillo National Monument, 6.8 mi.
* Boomers San Diego, 9.4 mi.
* Coronado Island, 10.4 mi.
* Free coffee/tea in lobby
* Country Kabob Greek Restaurant #2, 0.1 mi.
* Baja Fresh, 0.4 mi.
* South China Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Kristy's MVP Sports Bar & Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 1.2 mi.
* Phil's BBQ, 1.3 mi.
* Old Town Mexican Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1.4 mi.
* Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* ITT Corp, 0.06 mi.
* HomeyTel, 0.3 mi.
* SeaBotix, 0.7 mi.
* Novonics Corporation 1.1 mi.
* Telisimo International Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Computer Sciences Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Naval Base Point Loma, 3.5 mi.
* NuVasive Inc, 12.2 mi.
* San Diego Black Film Festival, January-February
* Farmers Insurance Open Golf Tournament, January-February
* Restaurant Week, January and September
* San Diego Museum Month, February
* Flower Fields Ranunculus Season, March-April
* San Diego Crew Classic, April
* Rock and Roll Marathon and Half Marathon, June
* San Diego County Fair, June
* San Diego Comic Con, July
* Big Bay Boom, July
* Del Mar Racing Season, July-September
* Julian Apple Harvest, July-November
* Dixieland Jazz Festival, November
* San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival, November
* December Nights, December
* Whale Watching Season, December-March
Local Colleges and Universities
* San Diego Community College, 0.8 mi.
* University of San Diego, 2 mi.
* Point Loma Nazarene University, 3.6 mi.
* Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 5 mi.
* Coleman University, 8.5 mi.
* San Diego State University, 9.6 mi.
* Scripps Institution of Oceanography, 10.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sharp Rees-Stealy Point Loma Medical Center, 1 mi.
* Point Loma Convalescent Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* UCSD Medical Center, 3.5 mi.
* Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, 3.5 mi.