Come visit Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Smithville, Texas. We are located in historic Smithville, just 46 miles southeast of Austin. Spend quality family time with your family in one of our local parks including Vernon Richards Riverbend Park, Buescher State Park, Bastrop State Park, and Cross Creek Cycle Park. Check out the Fayette County Fair. Tour the Central Texas Museum of Automotive History and Sterling Mc Call Old Car Museum. Experience the thrill of auto racing at Circuit of the Americas F1 track. Watch a show at the Bastrop Opera House or view the art exhibits at Mary Nichols Art Center. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of the nearby restaurants including Mexico Lindo, Caboose Cafe, and Zimmerhanzel's Bar-B-Que.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Smithville features 34 comfortable guest rooms, including four suites and two extra large family rooms. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Reserve our two meeting facilities for your next event. Take advantage of our business center. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and our free airport shuttle. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $25 per pet. Pets must not be left unattended in guest rooms.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Smithville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mary Nichols Art Center, 1.5 mi.
* Vernon Richards Riverbend Park, 1.5 mi.
* Main Street Village, 1.7 mi.
* Pickett Fence, 1.7 mi.
* Playhouse Smithville, 1.8 mi.
* Smithville Indoor Recreation Center, 2 mi.
* Buescher State Park, 5.1 mi.
* Bastrop State Park, 11 mi.
* Colovista Country Club, 11.7 mi.
* Lost Pines Golf Club, 12.9 mi.
* Pine Forest Golf Club, 14.2 mi.
* Cross Creek Cycle Park, 19.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Smithville Public Library, 1.4 mi.
* Mary Nichols Art Center, 1.5 mi.
* Wild Goose Antiques, 1.7 mi.
* University of Texas MD Anderson Science Park, 5.8 mi.
* Bastrop Opera House, 14 mi.
* Central Texas Museum of Automotive History, 16.5 mi.
* Zoo Show, 26.3 mi.
* Sterling Mc Call Old Car Museum, 30.3 mi.
* Circuit of the Americas F1 Track, 35.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Mexico Lindo, 0.8 mi.
* Caboose Cafe, 0.9 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1 mi.
* Deli Station, 1.7 mi.
* Backdoor Cafe, 1.7 mi.
* Pizza Shack, 1.8 mi.
* Pockets Grille, 1.9 mi.
* Zimmerhanzel's Bar-B-Que, 1.9 mi.
* Sherry's Kitchen, 2 mi.
* La Cabana Restaurant, 4.5 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Colorado Medical Equipment, 0.5 mi.
* Harris Brothers Construction, 0.5 mi.
* Meyerson Custom Builders, 2.5 mi.
* DPR Construction Inc., 4 mi.
* Fayette Medical Supply Inc., 14.4 mi.
* Aqua Water Supply Corporation, 14.5 mi.
Our downstairs meeting room can hold up to 35 people and our upstairs meeting room can hold up to 65 people.
Fayette County Fair, late July - early August
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Smithville Regional Hospital, 0.1 mi.
* Riverside Veterinary Hospital, 3.5 mi.