The Americas Best Value Inn is centrally located in Abilene, Kansas. Abilene is one of the most historic communities in the nation. Abilene was the boyhood home of our country's 34th President, Dwight D. Eisenhower. Our facility offers 64 spacious guest rooms. We have a bar, lounge, and a family restaurant right on the premises. We offer Complimentary Continental Breakfast daily. We are close to many fine restaurants, businesses, and national landmarks. All our guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, cable TV, and complimentary local calls, Fridge and Microwave available upon request. We also have a large courtyard. We have fax and copy machines. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours. We are confident you will find your stay with us a very memorable and enjoyable experience.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Abilene Downtown Antique Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Buckeye Antique Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Great Plains Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Great Life Golf and Fitness, 1.8 mi.
* Chisholm Trail Golf and Fitness, 3.9 mi.
* Putt-A-Round Miniature Golf, 19.7 mi.
* Junction City Bowl, 22.2 mi.
* Phil's Golf Karts, 24.1 mi.
* Junction City Little Theatre, 24.2 mi.
* Art Center Cinema, 25.3
* Salina Municipal Golf Course, 26.6 mi.
* Central Mall of Salina, 30.9 mi.
* Bar/Lounge, and Restaurant on-site
* Eisenhower Center, 1.8 mi. S
* Greyhound Hall of Fame Inc, 1.8 mi. S
* Heritage Center, 1.8 mi. S
* Museum of Independent Telephony, 1.8 mi. S
* Cloud County Community College, 19.8 mi. E
* Intense Motor Sports, 23 mi. SW
* Salina Speedway, 23.2 mi. SW
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast, on-site
* La Fiesta mexican restaurant, on-site
* Subway Sandwiches and Salads, walking distance.
* Mc Donald's, walking distance
* Joe Snuffy*s, 0.3 mi.
* M and R Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Ike*s Place Bar and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Russell Stover, 2.3 mi.
* Abilene Machine, 5.9 mi.
* Home Medical Equipment, 20.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Ricco Pharmacy, 1.5 mi.
* Patterson Healthcare Pharmacy, 1.6 mi.
* Geary Community Hospital, 20.3 mi.