Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to John Day, Oregon. John Day is the largest city in Grant County and is located in a valley with overwhelming natural beauty. If you enjoy the outdoors, this is the place for you. Grant County, in north-central Oregon, is an area of ranching, timber, fishing, hunting, winter sports, and tourist attractions. Make sure to visit the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, which contains 40 million years of fossilized history. Other great attractions include Moon Creek Fine Art, Kam Wah Chung and Company Museum, and Great Basin Art Old Mill. Local restaurants include Outpost Pizza and Grill, Squeeze-In Restaurant and Deck, and Snaffle Bit Dinner House.
Enjoy a family barbecue in our picnic area, or spend some time relaxing in our heated indoor pool and spa (open May - November). All of our guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, sitting area, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pet rooms are available upon request, please call property directly. We are a 100 percent smoke free property. At Americas Best Value Inn John Day, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, 8.7 mi.
* Grant County Fairground, 9.1 mi.
* Kountry Lanes, 9.3 mi.
* John Day Golf Club, 11.2 mi.
* Picnic Area
* Indoor Heated Pool (open May - November)
* Jacuzzi (open May - November)
* John Day City Hall, 0.5 mi.
* Moon Creek Fine Art, 8.7 mi.
* Kam Wah Chung and Company Museum, 8.9 mi.
* Blue Mountain Community College, 9.4 mi.
* Great Basin Art Old Mill, 9.5 mi.
* Dewitt Museum Depot Park, 9.6 mi.
* Outpost Pizza and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Snaffle Bit Dinner House, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Squeeze-In Restaurant and Deck, 1.6 mi.
* Russell's Custom Meats and Deli, 4.9 mi.
* Blue Mountain Hospital, 0.2 mi.
* Blue Mountain Eagle Newspaper, 0.3 mi.
* Oregon Trail Electric, 8.9 mi.
* Oregon Telephone Corporation, 13.2 mi.