Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, your premier choice for the Pendleton Downtown Core, where the historic west blends harmoniously with the picturesque landscape. Our beautiful two story hotel, offering 51 spacious clean guest rooms with a variety of room styles, was totally renovated in 2005 and opened for business on September 1, 2006. The front desk is staffed and available 24 hours a day to better serve all of your needs. Our staff is trained to make your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Our rooms are 100 percent smoke-free. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat screen TV, cable TV with 3 HBO channels, hairdryer, clock radio, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
Start your day with our complimentary continental breakfast served from 6am-9:30am. Stay connected with our free high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool (open from April/May to October). Take advantage of the convenience of our onsite guest laundry facility and meeting room, which accommodates up to 10 people.
Our convenient location in the downtown core of the rich western theme town of Pendleton offers 16 restaurants within a 6 block radius of our hotel. Downtown specialty stores and historical landmarks are nearby. Enjoy the River Walk along the Umatilla River which runs straight through the Pendleton downtown area. Entry to the paved and illuminated walkway is just steps from our hotel.
The history of Pendleton is very rich in the traditions of the Old West and was one of the main resting and staging points on the Oregon Trail. We are nationally famous for our annual "Let'r Buck" Pendleton Round-Up and Happy Canyon Show which takes place the second full week of September each year. Other must see attractions include Pendleton Woolen Mills (its original factory), Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon, Pendleton's Underground Tours, and Hamley's Western Store and Saddle Shop.
At Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Pendleton Cinema, 0.2 mi.
* Pendleton Charm Trail, 0.3 mi.
* Pendleton Skate City, 1 mi.
* Blue Mountain Anglers, 1.1 mi.
* Hamley and Co, 1.1 mi.
* Pendleton Family Aquatic Center, 1.1 mi.
* Rodeo Lanes, 1.2 mi.
* McKay Creek Reservoir, 3.3 mi.
* Wildhorse Resort Golf Course, 6.4 mi.
* Pendleton Country Club Golf Course, 10.4 mi.
* Ellis Hunting Ranch, 14.2 mi.
* Emigrant State Park, 16.4 mi.
* Umatilla National Forest, 19.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool (Open from April/May to October)
* Pendleton Center for the Arts, 0.2 mi.
* Pendleton Underground Tours, 0.2 mi.
* Heritage Station Museum, 0.3 mi.
* The Old Umatilla County Courthouse Clock, 0.3 mi.
* Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon, 0.3 mi.
* Pendleton Chamber of Commerce, 0.3 mi.
* Happy Canyon, 0.8 mi.
* Pendleton Woolen Mills, 0.8 mi.
* Pendleton Round-Up Hall of Fame, 0.9 mi.
* Tamastslikt Cultural Institute Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Wildhorse Resort and Casino, 6.6 mi.
* Complimentary daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee available in the lobby 24 hours per day
* Crabby's Underground Saloon, walking distance
* El Charrito, walking distance
* Como's, 0.1 mi.
* Hamley's, 0.1 mi.
* Virgil's at Cimmiyotti's, 0.1 mi.
* Rainbow Cafe, 0.1 mi.
* Stetsons Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Cookie Tree, 0.2 mi.
* Main Street Diner, 0.2 mi.
* Prodigal Son, 0.2 mi.
* Golden Fountain, 0.3 mi.
* Great Pacific, 0.3 mi.
* Su's Garden, 0.4 mi.
* Salsa Fresh, 0.5 mi.
* Big John's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Kwong's Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Mazatlan, 0.8 mi.
* New York Richie's, 0.8 mi.
* Cadillac Jack's Saloon and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Sherwin-Williams, 0.3 mi.
* Gordon's Electric and Heating, 0.4 mi.
* Housecraft Building and Renovation, 0.4 mi.
* Royal Crown Builders, 0.4 mi.
* Pendleton Grain Growers, 0.5 mi.
* Lincare, 0.6 mi.
* RDO Equipment Co, 3.4 mi.
* Oregon Army National Guard, 4.7 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton offers a meeting room that can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably and includes a refrigerator, coffee bar, sink with counter space, bathroom, tables, and chairs.
* Cattle Baron's Weekend, May
* Let'r Buck Pendleton Round-Up and Happy Canyon Show, second full week of September
* Christmas Carriage Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Blue Mountain Community College, 1.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Anthony Hospital, 1 mi.