Americas Best Value Inn Kerrville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Rollaway beds are available for a nightly charge of $10. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 1 mile from Hill Country Museum, and 2 miles from Kerr Arts and Cultural Center. We are conveniently located off of Sidney Baker Street and Roy Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Kerrville offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Cailloux Theatre, Riverside Nature Center Association, Museum of Western Art, Kerrville-Schreiner State Park, or Texas Tech University. At Americas Best Value Inn Kerrville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kerrville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* HEB Municipal Tennis Center, 0.5 mi.
* Scott Schreiner Municipal Golf, 0.9 mi.
* Cailloux Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Kerrville Kayak and Canoe, 2 mi.
* Carver Park, 2 mi.
* River Hills Mall, 2.1 mi.
* Louise Hays Park, 2.2 mi.
* Rio 10 Cinemas, 3.1 mi.
* Hill Country Shooting Sports Center, 4 mi.
* Shonto Ranch, 8.7 mi.
* Flat Rock Ranch, 21 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Hill Country Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Kerr Arts and Cultural Center, 1.7 mi.
* Cailloux Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Riverside Nature Center Association, 2.2 mi.
* Museum of Western Art, 3.4 mi.
* Kerrville-Schreiner State Park, 4.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Save Inn Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Sonic, 0.1 mi.
* Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Branding Iron Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP, 0.4 mi.
* Texarita Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Bamboo Asian Buffet, 0.7 mi.
* Valentinos, 1.1 mi.
* Mamacita's Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Chili's, 3.4 mi.
* Solar Water Technology Inc., 1.4 mi.
* Kerrville Bus Company, 1.8 mi.
* H-E-B Grocery Stores, 1.9 mi.
* James Avery Jewelry, 4.7 mi.
* Mooney Airplane Company, 7.6 mi.
* Texas Army National Guard, 25.1 mi.
* Kerrville Folk Festival, May - June
* Kerrville Wine and Music Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Alamo Community College, 1.6 mi.
* Schreiner University, 3.1 mi.
* Texas Tech University, 22.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kerrville State Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Cancer Care Centers of South Texas, 2.4 mi.
* Kerrville VA Medical Center, 4.5 mi.