Americas Best Value Inn Wethersfield/Hartford offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel offering clean, comfortable rooms, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, full fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). Late check-out is available at a charge.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 4 miles from Historic Wethersfield, and 5 miles from XL Center/Civic Center. We are conveniently located off Route 15 between Pawtucket Avenue and Nott Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Wethersfield/Hartford offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, biking, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including Downtown Hartford; full of attractions, dining, and shopping, Mark Twain House and Museum; home of America’s great author, Central Connecticut State University, Comcast Theatre/Meadows Music Theatre, Elizabeth Park and Rose Garden; world famous garden rose garden which has about 800 varieties of roses that amount to 15,000 plants, Dinosaur State Park; has one of the largest dinosaur track sites in North America, displaying early Jurassic fossil tracks made 200 million years ago, and the National Iwo Jima Memorial; 32-foot-high sculpture honors the Marines who have died defending the United States since 1775. At Americas Best Value Inn Wethersfield/Hartford our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wethersfield/Hartford, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Tennis Center Newington, 1.5 mi.
* Mill Pond Park, 2.2 mi.
* Bowl-O-Rama, 2.4 mi.
* Bow Tie Cinema Palace 17 and Odyssey Theater, 4.6 mi.
* Scuba Shack, 4.9 mi.
* Westfarms, 6.1 mi.
* Goodwin Park Golf Course, 6.4 mi.
* Cornerstone Aquatics Center, 8.3 mi.
* Central Wheel, 9.9 mi.
* Mount Southington Ski Shop, 17.7 mi.
* Castle View Balloons, 19.4 mi.
* Mountain Fun, 19.4 mi.
* International Skating Center of Connecticut, 19.9 mi.
* Collinsville Canoe and Kayak, 23.4 mi.
* UpCountry Sportfishing, 24.2 mi.
* Historic Wethersfield, 3.5 mi.
* Connecticut Convention Center, 4.7 mi.
* Downtown Hartford, 4.8 mi.
* XL Center/Civic Center, 4.9 mi.
* Mark Twain House and Museum, 5 mi.
* Comcast Theatre/Meadows Music Theatre, 6.1 mi.
* Elizabeth Park and Rose Garden, 6.4 mi.
* Dinosaur State Park, 6.4 mi.
* National Iwo Jima Memorial, 8 mi.
* Connecticut Forest and Park Association, 13.2 mi.
* New England Air Museum, 21.6 mi.
* Six Flags, 27.5 mi.
* Zoo In Forest Park, 30.3 mi.
* Dunkin' Donuts, walking distance
* Carmen Anthony's Fishouse-Wethersfield, 0.1 mi.
* Hooters, 0.3 mi.
* Elaine's, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.5 mi.
* Sophia's Breakfast Lunch, 1.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.9 mi.
* Wings Over, 1.9 mi.
* Hidden Vine Wine Bar and Lounge, 1.9 mi.
* Vito's Pizzeria, 2.9 mi.
* Lucky Lou's Bar and Grill, 3.4 mi.
* Burger King, 3.5 mi.
* Tamarind Authentic Malaysian and Thai Cuisine, 4 mi.
* Kell-Strom Tool Co., 2.8 mi.
* Hartford Research Center, 3.2 mi.
* Armani Restoration Inc, 3.3 mi.
* Charles C Hart Seed Co., 3.3 mi.
* Architectural Bulding Systems Inc, 3.8 mi.
* Victor Manufacturing, 4 mi.
* United Technologies Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Army National Guard, 4.8 mi.
* US Naval Reserve, 11.6 mi.
* Whole Foods Market Distribution Center, 19.4 mi.
* General Motors Corporation, 31.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Central Connecticut State University, 5.1 mi.
* University of Hartford, 8.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Pelton's Home Health Care Center, 3.4 mi.
* Connecticut Children's Medical Center, 3.6 mi.
* Hartford Hospital, 4.1 mi.