Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Austin, located in the state capitol of Texas and the live music capitol of the world. Visit the historic Governor's Mansion, which has been the official home of every Texas governor since 1856. Take a tour with the family on the Austin Duck Adventures or a day at Kiddie Acres Amusement Park. Spend a day at the Bright Leaf State Natural Area, Walnut Creek Natural Preserve, and Zilker Botanical Gardens. After a fun day in Austin, guests can enjoy a delicious meal at any of the local restaurants such as Burger Tex, Carrabba's Italian Grill, and Texas Land and Cattle Steak House.
Americas Best Value Inn Austin offers unmatched value and convenience. Our 24-hour front desk staff will make you feel right at home. Wake up and enjoy our continental breakfast served Monday - Friday 6-9:30am and Saturday and Sunday 6:30-10am. Tasty treats include cereal, waffles, muffins, danishes, toast, sausage biscuits, fresh fruit, milk, coffee, and juice. Our hotel offers an outdoor pool, exercise facility, meeting facility, business center, and guest laundromat. Generous guest room amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, clock radio, free local calls, data port, cable TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, and sitting area. Pets are allowed-charges apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Austin, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Galaxy Highland 10 Theatres, 1.9 mi.
* Highland Mall, 2 mi.
* Hancock Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Bartholomew Park, 2.8 mi.
* Bright Leaf State Natural Area, 4.2 mi.
* Morris Williams Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Walnut Creek Nature Preserve, 6 mi.
* Northeast Park, 6.6 mi.
* Zilker Botanical Gardens, 8 mi.
* Walter Long Metro Park, 9.3 mi.
* Mc Kinney Falls State Park, 12.6 mi.
* Business center
* Exercise facility
* Guest laundromat
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool
* Austin Community College, 1.4 mi.
* Monarch Event Center, 1.6 mi.
* Coldtowne Theater, 1.8 mi.
* Elisabet Ney Museum, 1.8 mi.
* House of Torment Haunted House, 1.9 mi.
* Texas Memorial Stadium, 3.9 mi.
* Phillips Event Center, 4.7 mi.
* Governor's Mansion, 5.2 mi.
* Austin Duck Adventures, 6.2 mi.
* Palmer Events Center, 6.8 mi.
* Kiddie Acres Amusement Park, 12.3 mi.
* Concordia University, 13.7 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served Monday-Friday 6-10am and Saturday and Sunday 6:30-10am. Treats include cereal, waffles, muffins, danishes, toast, sausage biscuits, fresh fruit, milk, coffee, and juice.
* International House of Pancakes, next door
* Burger Tex, 1.2 mi.
* Baby Acapulco, 1.8 mi.
* Carrabba's Italian Grill, 1.8 mi.
* Texas Land and Cattle Steak House, 1.8 mi.
* Thai Village Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Captain's Seafood and Oyster Bar, 2 mi.
* Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 2.2 mi.
* Nerd Energy Corporation, 0.1 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 2 mi.
* Job Ready Training Corporation, 2 mi.
* TRC Environmental Corporation, 2 mi.
* Wayne Barnes Construction, 2 mi.
* Seton Family of Hospitals, 2.2 mi.
* Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, 2.7 mi.
* Retina Research Center, 3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.5 mi.
* Advanced Energy Industries Inc., 5.6 mi.
* Dell Computer Corporate, 15 mi.
We offer one large 1300 sq ft meeting facility that can accommodate up to 60 people. It is located on the 2nd floor just above the main lobby. Amenities available for meetings include a projector, white board, and water service. Coffee and soft drinks are available for a charge. Please call hotel directly for more information and to reserve facility.