Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Longmont located northeast of Boulder and 31 miles northwest of Denver. With over 300 days of sunshine and spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, Longmont offers more than 1500 acres of parks and open space. Home to several high-tech companies, the Boulder/Longmont area has the highest concentration of software related jobs in the nation. Must see area attractions include the Longmont Museum and Cultural Center, St. Vrain Historical Society, and Colorado National Speedway.
Free continental breakfast is served daily from 6am-9am. Breakfast items include waffles, muffins, danish, juice, and coffee. Coffee is also available in the lobby daily from 6am - 10pm. Enjoy a delicious dinner at our on-site restaurant, Old Hickory Smoke House and Tavern. Local restaurants include La Mariposa Mexican Restaurant, Tortuga's, and China Panda Restaurant.
Americas Best Value Inn Longmont offers friendly service and comfortable accommodations at a competitive price. Take advantage of our on-site meeting facility and business center. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site laundry facility. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, and free local calls. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Longmont, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* St. Vrain State Park, 2 mi.
* Sandstone Ranch Park, 4.2 mi.
* Centennial Lanes Bowling Center, 5.2 mi.
* Village at the Peaks, 9.2 mi.
* Colorado National Speedway, 9.8 mi.
* Haystack Mountain Golf Course, 12.9 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Meeting Facility
* On-Site Restaurant and Lounge
* Longmont Museum and Cultural Center, 5.7 mi.
* St. Vrain Historical Society, 5.8 mi.
* Front Range Community College, 7.5 mi.
* Shelby American Collection, 13.8 mi.
* Leanin' Tree Museum-Western Art, 14.1 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Llamas Zoo, 14.8 mi.
* Miner's Museum, 15 mi.
* Wow Childrens Museum, 15 mi.
* Free continental breakfast consisting of waffles, muffins, danish, juice, and coffee is available daily from 6am - 9am.
* Coffee is available in the lobby daily from 6am - 10pm.
* Old Hickory Smoke House and Tavern, on-site American cuisine restaurant open daily from 11:00am - 12am.
* La Mariposa Mexican Restaurant, 5.6 mi.
* Tortuga's, 5.8 mi.
* China Panda Restaurant, 5.9 mi.
* Fong Garden Restaurant, 6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 6.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 7.1 mi.
* Ragazzi Italian Grill, 7.7 mi.
* I B Engineering Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Flatiron Construction Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Mishler Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacy, 5.4 mi.
* Ball Dynamics International USA, 5.6 mi.
* Cornerstone Inc, 6.3 mi.
* Longmont United Hospital, 8.4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Longmont offers one 800 square foot meeting facility that can accommodate up to 60 people.