Conveniently located in the heart of Southern California, the Americas Best Value Inn is a charming three story facility that offers 51 spacious guest rooms, 10 luxury suites, and free parking, limited to 1 car per room (additional cars may park at a charge of $20 per night). We are now 100 percent non-smoking. Our attractive and well appointed facility is close to many fine restaurants, businesses, and historic landmarks. You can start your day with our fresh complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Our one room suites and king guest rooms have pillow top beds. All our rooms are furnished with complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, coffeemakers, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. We also have copy facilities and a guest laundromat. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours to better serve your needs. $25 per pet per night charge. Under 20 lbs. allowed only. We will make your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience.
El Monte is a city in Los Angeles County. Located approximately 12 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. The meaning of the city's name is "meadow", "marsh" or "wooded place" and not "mountain". The El Monte Historical Society Museum is located in a building that formerly housed the town's library, the museum depicts area history through period furniture, clothing, household items, and old photographs. There is also an early 1900's schoolroom and a Victorian parlor. El Monte is also home to Longo Toyota, the number one auto dealer in the United States by sales and volume. El Monte was the birthplace of John Larkin, also known as (Scatman John), and home to author James Ellroy and musician Joe McDonald, who performed in the 1960s with Country Joe & the Fish. It is also credited with being the birth place of TV Variety Shows. Other must see attractions: Rio Hondo College, Irwinale Speedway, Santa Anita Race Track, Mt. San Antonio College, Downtown LA, Azusa Pacific College, Citrus College, Raging Rapids Water Park, Fairplex Home of the LA County Fair, Dodger Stadium, the Rose Bowl, Hollywood, and the NBC Studio Tour.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Arryo Seco Golf Course
* Village Bowling
* El Monte Mall
* Live Oak Plaza LLC
* Pacific Theaters Vineland
* Edwards Theaters Circuit
* Irwindale Speedway, 5 mi.
* Santa Anita Race Track, 8 mi.
* Raging Rapids Water Park, 13 mi.
* Fairplex Home of the LA County Fair, 15 mi.
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* El Monte Historical Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Downtown LA, 12 mi.
* Dodger Stadium, 16 mi.
* Rose Bowl Stadium, 20 mi.
* Hollywood, 20 mi.
* NBC Studio Tour, 23.7 mi.
* Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Starbucks Coffee, walking distance
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* The Original Shrimp House, 0.3 mi.
* Pepe's Mexican Seafood Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Dragon Wong Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Subway Sandwich Shop, 1.6 mi.
* Edwards Steakhouse, 2.8 mi.
* Longo Toyota Auto Dealer, 1.1 mi.
* A and R Safe and Lock Co, 1.4 mi.
* Leader Industries Inc., 1.8 mi.
* Greater El Monte Community Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* Gregg Industries, 2.2 mi.
* Cai Industries Corp, 2.4 mi.
* Vacco Industries Inc., 2.4 mi.
* Sam's Club, 2.8 mi.
* Saint Gobain Glass Containers, 3 mi.
* E C Construction Co, 3 mi.
* Mission Paving and Sealing, 3.6 mi.
* The Home Depot, 4.2 mi.
* Kmart, 5.9 mi.
Our meeting facility is 550 sq. ft., with it*s own media center, coffeemaker, and private restroom.
Rose Bowl Parade
Rose Bowl Game
Local Colleges and Universities
* Rio Hondo College, 5 mi.
* Mt. San Antonio College, 11 mi.
* Azusa Pacific College, 12 mi.
* Citrus College, 12 mi.