Americas Best Value Inn Gettysburg offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby , and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. Guests can also enjoy our indoor jacuzzi and seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include hairdryers, iron, ironing board, satellite TV channels, and ESPN. Some rooms include a microwave and mini-fridge.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions apply. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from the Gettysburg Battlefield, the Appalachian Brewing Company, and Gettysburg College.
Americas Best Value Inn Gettysburg is your best choice within Southeast Pennsylvania. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for historic sightseeing or simply passing through on your way to Philadelphia. At Americas Best Value Inn Gettysburg our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Gettysburg, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gettysburg Ghost Tours, 0.4 mi.
* Gettysburg Recreational Park, 0.7 mi.
* Gettysbike Tours, 0.7 mi.
* Majestic Theater, 0.9 mi.
* Gettysburg Outdoor Adventures, 0.9 mi.
* Segway Tours of Gettysburg, 1 mi.
* Gettysburg Shopping Center, 1 mi.
* Artillery Ridge Horseback Tours, 1.6 mi.
* Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf, 1.8 mi.
* Confederate Trails of Gettysburg, 2.8 mi.
* Edgewood Lanes, 2.9 mi.
* The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg, 3.3 mi.
* Gettysburg Village Stadium 10, 3.4 mi.
* R/C Gateway Theater 8, 3.9 mi.
* Gettysburg Family Amusement Complex, 4.4 mi.
* The Links of Gettysburg, 8.3 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Jacuzzi (Open 9am to 10pm)
* Luggage Storage Area
* Meeting Facility
* Safety Deposit Box
* Lincoln Train Museum, 0.02 mi.
* American Civil War Wax Museum, 0.05 mi.
* Gettysburg Tour Center, 0.5 mi.
* Gettysbury National Cemetery, 0.6 mi.
* Gettysburg Battlefield, 0.7 mi.
* Shriver House Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Eisenhower Farm Tour Shuttle, 1.3 mi.
* Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Gettysburg National Military Park Visitor Center, 1.7 mi.
* The Eternal Light Peace Memorial, 2.5 mi.
* Sachs Covered Bridge, 3.3 mi.
* Hershey Park and Chocolate World, 50.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Friendly's, 0.05 mi.
* Dino's Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 0.2 mi.
* General Pickett’s Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Dobbin House Tavern, 0.3 mi.
* O'Rorke's Eatery and Spirits, 0.3 mi.
* Farnsworth House, 0.5 mi.
* Lincoln Diner, 1 mi.
* Subway Restaurants, 1 mi.
* Garryowen Irish Pub, 1 mi.
* Montezuma Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.3 mi.
* Dairy Queen Store, 1.9 mi.
* Burger King, 2.7 mi.
* Wendy’s, 2.7 mi.
* Appalachian Brewing Company, 1.5 mi.
* Walmart, 2.7 mi.
* Schindler Elevator Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Graphcom Inc., 3.3 mi.
* Dri Machine Shop, 13.6 mi.
* Sheridan Press, 16.6 mi.
* Carlisle Barracks, 32.1 mi.
* Fort Detrick, 32.2 mi.
* One 945 square foot meeting room
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Conference space
* Seating capacity of 90 guests
* Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival, May
* Annual Gettysburg Reenactment, July
* National Apple Harvest Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Gettysburg College, 1.5 mi.
* Harrisburg Area Community College, 1.8 mi.
* Mount St. Mary’s University, 11.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Gettysburg Hospital, 0.4 mi.