Americas Best Value Inn is centrally located in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. We are a 100 percent smoke free two-story hotel with both interior and exterior corridor guest rooms. Our 76 clean and comfortable guest rooms are fully equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, satellite TV, irons, ironing boards, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Start your day right with our delicious complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served fresh daily from 6am - 10am. Relax by our seasonal outdoor pool and year round indoor hot tub. Our hotel also offers ice machines, vending machines, and complimentary daily USA Today newspapers. Pets are welcome for no additional charge. For added convenience, our friendly and helpful staff is available around the clock to assist you.
Gettysburg is America's most famous small town. The three day Battle of Gettysburg in 1863 involved 170,000 Americans. Today the land is a 6,000 acre National Park with over 1,300 monuments along 32 scenic miles. From Americas Best Value Inn - Gettysburg, you can walk to parks, museums and over a dozen restaurants. Must-see attractions in the area include the Civil War Museum, the Eisenhower Tour, Gettysburg Battlefield, and Boyd's Bear Country.
Gettysburg is more than just a historic battlefield. The town is surrounded by quaint, picturesque farmlands which create a peaceful and relaxing retreat. Explore Gettysburg and then take some day trips to Baltimore, Lancaster, Hershey, and Washington DC.
Let Americas Best Value Inn - Gettysburg be your peaceful retreat the next time you visit our historic town. We offer comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and excellent guest service. We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Gettysburg Bicycle and Fitness (Bike Rental), 1.3 mi.
* Edgewood Lanes, 2.4 mi.
* Gettysburg Village Cinema, 3.5 mi.
* Outlet Malls At Gettysburg Village, 3.5 mi.
* Gettysburg Campground, 4 mi.
* Meadow Brook Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* Meeting Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* American Civil War Museum, Walking Distance
* Gettysburg Tour Center, Walking Distance
* Gettysbury National Cemetery, 0.6 mi.
* Gettysburg Battlefield, 0.7 mi.
* Shriver House Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Eisenhower Farm Tour Shuttle, 1 mi.
* Gettysburg National Military Park Visitor Center and Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Boyds Bear Country, 4.5 mi.
* Hershey's Park and Chocolate World, 50.9 mi.
* Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Friendly's, Walking Distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, Walking Distance
* Mayflowers Asian Buffet and Restaurant, Walking Distance
* General Picketts Buffet, Walking Distance
* Dobbin House Tavern, Walking Distance
* Dino's Pizza and Subs, Walking Distance
* O'Rorke's Eatery and Spirits, 0.3 mi.
* Farnsworth House, 0.8 mi.
* Appalachian Brewing Co., 1.7 mi.
* Gettysburg Regional Airport, 2.5 mi.
* PNC Bank, 1 mi.
* Schindler Elevator Corporation, 3 mi.
* Adams County National Bank, 1.4 mi.
* Walmart, 2.8 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn - Gettysburg offers two unique meeting areas. The first meeting area is a 945 square foot patio with space to accommodate up to 90 people.
We also offer a 768 square foot breakfast room. The maximum capacity of this area is 40 people. This space is perfect for smaller business functions and/or personal gatherings.
A chalk board, lectern, TV and VCR are also available upon request.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Gettysburg College, 1.5 mi.