On the edge of the Sandhills of Nebraska in ranch country, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is ready for your visit. Our entirely smoke-free property has been recently renovated and comfortably decorated for your enjoyment. Stay in our jacuzzi suite with king bed that has all the comforts of home. Guest room and suite amenities include mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker and hairdryer. We provide high speed wireless Internet access, cable TV with HBO, and a complimentary continental breakfast served fresh daily. Children stay free. Pets 20 pounds and under are welcome for a small charge. We have a Fitness room on-site. Many area activities available for the outdoors enthusiast including golf, fishing, hunting, swimming, and hiking. Tee off at The Broken Bow Country Club. Fishing and hiking at Victoria Springs State Recreation area. Come experience it all, and have a memorable stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Victoria Springs State Recreation area
* Broken Bow Country Club
* Arnold Golf Course
* Callaway Golf Course
* Tiffany Theatre
* Buffalo Bill Ranch State Park, 77 mi.
* Long Lake State Recreation Area, 100 mi.
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Vending Machines
* Historical Museum, 1 mi. W
* Broken Bow Equine Facility, 3 mi. W
* Gallagher Canyon State Rec, 65 mi. S
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* Subway Sandwiches, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Tumbleweed Cafe, walking distance
* Runza Restaurant, 2 blocks
* The Bonfire Restaurant, 8 blocks
* Huckleberry's Hideout, 9 blocks
* Taco John's, 1 mi.
* Ameritas Financial Svc Corp, 1 mi.
* Custer Public Power Dist, 1 mi.
* Source Gas, Inc, 1 mi.
* Hooper Telephone, 3 mi.
* Jennie M Melham Medical Center, 1 mi.
* Callaway District Hospital, 17 mi.