Nestled between Coconino and Apache National Forest in Show Low, Americas Best Value Inn is the place to stay. Conveniently located and just a short drive from all the best area restaurants, parks and museums. We offer great value and amenities to make your stay a memorable one. We are pleased to be an eco-friendly hotel, employing such practices as using energy efficient lighting controls and lightbulbs, water efficient bathroom fixtures, towel reuse program, composting of waste, and donating leftover materials.
We upgraded some of our guest rooms to include pillow top mattresses and 32 inch LCD televisions. Reservations for the recently renovated rooms are based on space availability. Complimentary high speed Internet access, cable TV with 110 channels including eight HBO and 6 ESPN. Complimentary continental breakfast served fresh every morning. Children 12 and under stay free and your furry friends are always welcome.
Experience all that our beautiful town has to offer with year-round recreational activities.Tee off at Silver Creek and Pinetop Lakes Golf Country Clubs. Enjoy mountain biking, camping, and fishing at any of the state parks including Fool Hollow Lake and Lyman Lake State Park.Take a hike, go horseback riding, or birdwatching at Petrified Forest and Tonto National Forest Park.Watch the sunset at the Painted Desert State Park. Come experience it all and have a memorable stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowling at Sho Lo Bowl
* Golfing at Show Low, Torreon, Silver Creek, Pinetop Lakes, Ezlinks golf courses and country clubs
* Hiking, Horseback Riding and bird watching at Petrified Forest National Park and Tonto National Forest
* Fishing, Camping and Mountain Biking at Fool Hollow Lake State Park and Lyman Lake State Park
* Swimming at Show Low City Aquatic Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Show Low Historical Society, 1 mi.
* WME Theatres Showlow, 2 mi.
* Stinson Pioneer Museum, 18 mi.
* Painted Desert State Park, 35 mi.
* Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests, 46 mi.
* Butterfly Lodge Museum, 63 mi.
* Walnut Canyon National Monument, 120 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Branding Iron Steak House, adjacent to hotel
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Horse's Ghost Cafe, walking distance
* Sonic Drive-In, 1/3 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 1/2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 2/3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 3 mi.
* Denny's, 3 mi.
* Mateos Mexican Grill, 3 1/3 mi.
* Mountain Thai, 4 3/4 mi.
* Lotus Garden Chinese Restaurant, 10 mi.
* Nedra's Cafe, 15 1/4 mi.
* Mainstreet Insurance Corp, 2.5 mi.
* Adobe Financial Corp, 10.1 mi.
* Sparkletts Drinking Water Corp, 15.1 mi.
* Edac Corp, 17.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Navapache Regional Medical Center, 3.8 mi.