Americas Best Value Inn of Farmington, New Mexico is conveniently located on the corner of Scott and Broadway, two lights south of Main Street and only three miles from Four Corners Regional Airport. Our free shuttle service to/from Four Corners Regional Airport makes getting to our hotel that much easier. We are near Farmington's most popular attractions including Navajo Lake State Park, Farmington Convention Bureau, Sun Ray Park and Casino, Salmon Ruin Historical Marker, Aztec Ruins National Monument, and Riverside Nature Center. Local restaurants include Kettle Country Cafe, Denny's, and Tequilas Mexican Grille.
Our hotel offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. We are well equipped to meet your business needs with our meeting facility, business center, and free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and common areas. Our hotel also features free daily deluxe continental breakfast, an exercise facility, an outdoor pool, a barbecue picnic area, and a guest laundry facility. Our comfortable guest rooms offer a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. Children age 16 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Farmington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Boyd Park, 0.9 mi.
* Allen Theatres, 0.9 mi.
* Skate Away USA, 1.1 mi.
* Riverside Nature Center, 1.9 mi.
* Farmington Convention Bureau, 2.5 mi.
* Bowlero Lanes, 2.8 mi.
* Pinon Hills Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Animas Valley Mall, 4 mi.
* Sun Ray Park and Casino, 6.2 mi.
* Aztec Ski Rentals, 13.9 mi.
* Barbecue grill
* Business center
* Exercise facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool
* Picnic area
* E3 Children's Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Farmington Museum, 2.5 mi.
* New Mexico Highlands University, 3.5 mi.
* San Juan College, 3.8 mi.
* Salmon Ruin Historical Marker, 11.1 mi.
* Broken Horn Arena, 11.5 mi.
* Aztec Ruins National Monument, 13.8 mi.
* Aztec Speedway, 15.2 mi.
* Navajo Lake State Park, 31.8 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served Mon-Fri 5:30am - 9am and Sat-Sun 6am - 10am
* Free 24-hour in-lobby coffee
* Kettle Country Cafe, 495 ft.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Tequilas Mexican Grille, 0.2 mi.
* Emilio's Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Pancake Alley, 0.6 mi.
* T J's Downtown Diner, 0.8 mi.
* Three Rivers Pizzeria, 0.8 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Andrea Kristina's, 1 mi.
* Coca Cola Bottling Company, 1 mi.
* American Red Cross, 1.2 mi.
* Raytheon Co, 1.2 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 2 mi.
* Walgreens, 2 mi.
* Frito-Lay, 2.3 mi.
* BP America Production Co., 3 mi.
* Hydropure Technology Inc, 14 mi.
* San Juan Generating Station, 16.7 mi.
* Four Corners Power Plant, 19.1 mi.
We offer meeting and banquet facilities that can accommodate up to two hundred people. Audio visual equipment is available upon request.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* San Juan Regional Medical Center, 0.8 mi.