Americas Best Value Inn Hobbs is located in a small town that maintains a lively artistic community and a rich preservation of history. Our New Mexico hotel offers easy access to the nearby Hobbs Community Playhouse. Get a comprehensive view of history at the Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame and the Lea County Cultural Center. Get in touch with nature at the Green Acre Park. Mi Jacalito Restaurant, Mi Won Chinese Restaurant, and Taste of Italy are all within a mile of our hotel.
Our attentive 24-hour staff strives to make our Americas Best Value Inn Hobbs your home away from home. Start your day off right with our free full American breakfast made to order. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Stay connected with free high-speed wireless Internet access in all public areas and our guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated guest room with amenities including a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, radio, and free local calls. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available for use in the office. At Americas Best Value Inn Hobbs, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Watson Custom Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* Green Acre Park, 2.1 mi.
* Humble Park, 2.5 mi.
* Bel Aire Shopping Center, 2.6 mi.
* Bel Aire Bowl, 2.6 mi.
* Skateaway Skating Rink, 4.8 mi.
* Green Meadow Lake, 5.8 mi.
* Western Heritage Museum, 6.8 mi.
* New Mexico Junior College, 7.2 mi.
* University of the Southwest, 8.1 mi.
* Free hot breakfast made to order
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* La Parrilla Mexican Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Mi Jacalito Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Mi Won Chinese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Taste of Italy, 0.8 mi.
* Noah's Mexican Food Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Cattle Baron Steak and Seafood, 3.3 mi.
* Bovine and Swine*s Barbecue Co, 3.7 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 5.6 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Gasco Manufacturing Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Apria Healthcare, 3 mi.
* Lea Regional Medical Center, 7.1 mi.