Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tropic offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms and Wi-Fi available. All guest rooms include coffee makers, hairdryers, and satellite TV channels with HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
Our hotel is completely smoke free for your convenience. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from Downtown Tropic, Bryce Pioneer Village, and minutes away from Bryce Canyon National Park. We are located directly on Utah’s Highway 12 Scenic Byway.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tropic is your best choice within Bryce Canyon Country. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Kodachrome State Park or Escalante Petrified Forest. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tropic our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tropic, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Coyote Collectables, walking distance
* Cherokee Springs Golf and RV Resort, 37.2 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* On-site restaurant
* Picnic Area
* Mossy Cave, 3.7 mi.
* Paunsagaunt Western Wildlife Museum, 9.1 mi.
* Bryce Canyon National Park, 11.1 mi.
* Kodachrome State Park, 13.3 mi.
* Red Canyon, 15.4 mi.
* Tropic Reservoir, 19.3 mi.
* Pine Lake, 26.2 mi.
* Dixie National Forest, 32.4 mi.
* Grand Staircase Escalante, 37.1 mi.
* Escalante Petrified Forest, 37.9 mi. mi.
* Hole-in-the-Rock, 50.8 mi.
* Otter Creek State Park, 51 mi.
* Clarke's Restaurant, On-site
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pizza Palace, 0.2 mi.
* Showdowns Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Canyon Diner, 8.6 mi.
* Cowboy Buffet and Steak Room, 8.7 mi.
* Bryce Canyon Pine's, 10.9 mi.
* Harolds Place Restaurant, 20.5 mi.
* Tropic True Value, walking distance
* Burr Trail Outpost, 0.2 mi.
* Escalante Festival, May
* NSPRA National Senior Pro Rodeo, May
* Bryce Canyon Rim Run Walk, August
* Deer Hunters Ball, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Garfield Memorial Hospital, 27.6 mi.