Spacious and affordable accommodations for the entire family await you at the Americas Best Value Inn of Lancaster Pennsylvania, the oldest inland city in the United States. Located only one mile from the Historic Downtown area and one quarter mile from Franklin and Marshall College, we are conveniently near Lancaster's museums, restaurants and the Fulton Opera House. Our Inn is surrounded by Dutch Country and charming Amish Farms. After a day of business or leisure, relax in our well appointed guestrooms. We proudly feature high speed Internet and refrigerators in all of our rooms. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Make your next stay your "Best" at the Americas Best Value Inn of Lancaster.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sporting, Arts and Events at nearby Franklin and Marshall College
* Park City Mall, 0.5 mi.
* Castle Roller Skating, 1.6 mi.
* Skyline Park Pool, 2 mi.
* Overlook Park Pool, 2.1 mi.
* Garden Spot Bowling, 9.4 mi.
* Children's Playground
* Picnic and BBQ Area
* Longs Park, 0.25 mi.
* Franklin and Marshall College, 1 mi.
* Historic Downtown Lancaster, 1 mi.
* Clipper Magazine Stadium, 2 mi.
* Lancaster World Marriott Convention Center, 2.2 mi.
* Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre, 4 mi.
* Tanger and Rockville Outlet, 5 mi.
* Amish Country Farms and Tours, 5 mi.
* Dutch Wonderland Family Fun Park, 6 mi.
* Sight and Sound Theatre, 8 mi.
* American Music Theatre, 9 mi.
* Hershey Chocolate Factory and Park, 25 mi.
* Villa Nova Italian Restaurant, adjacent
* Peking Palace Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Doc Holidays Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Macaroni Grill, 0.8 mi.
* TGIFridays, 0.9 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.1 mi.
* El Senor Mexican, 1 mi.