Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson, conveniently located in the center of historic Columbia, South Carolina. Located 13 miles northwest of the state's geographic center, Columbia was the first-planned capital city in the United States. Founded in 1786, it remains the center of government, education, and commerce in South Carolina. The Columbia metropolitan area is home to beautiful Lake Murray, the University of South Carolina, and Fort Jackson which is the army's largest training base. Must see area attractions include the state capitol building, South Carolina's Governor's Mansion, Columbia Museum of Arts, Williams-Brice Building, State Farmer's Market, and Riverbanks Zoo and Garden.
Free continental breakfast is available daily from 6.30-9.30am and typically includes muffins, cereal, donuts, fruit, coffee, milk, and juice. Great local restaurants include Hardee's, Ruby Tuesday, Zaxby's, and Tios Mexican Cafe.
Our pet friendly hotel is a charming two story building with 40 spacious guest rooms. Stay connected with wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. All of our guest rooms are furnished with a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Shoppes At Woodhill, 0.9 mi.
* Richland Mall, 3.6 mi.
* Columbia Fire Department Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Confederate Relic Room and Museum, 6.4 mi.
* Finlay Park, 6.4 mi.
* Edventure Children's Museum, 6.4 mi.
* State Farmer's Market, 6.5 mi.
* Guignard Park, 6.8 mi.
* Columbia Riverfront Park and Historic Canal, 6.9 mi.
* Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens, 8.6 mi.
* Sesquicentennial State Park, 11.4 mi.
* Three Fountains Skating Rink, 13.8 mi.
* Fort Jackson, 4.8 mi.
* University of South Carolina, 5.2 mi.
* Woodrow Wilson Family Home, 5.2 mi.
* South Carolina State Capitol, 5.4 mi.
* Columbia Historic District, 5.5 mi.
* Williams-Brice Stadium, 5.6 mi.
* Columbia Museum of Art, 5.9 mi.
* Mann-Simons Cottage, 5.9 mi.
* Seibels House and Gardens, 6 mi.
* South Carolina Governor's Mansion, 6.5 mi.
* Keenan House Park, 8.4 mi.
* Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, 8.8 mi.
* Log Cabin, 11.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.6 mi.
* Canton Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.8 mi.
* Waffle House, 1 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 1 mi.
* Pizza Palace, 1.2 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.4 mi.
* Zaxby's, 2.1 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 4.9 mi.
* Tios Mexican Cafe, 5.2 mi.
* Villa Tronco Italian Restaurant, 5.9 mi.
* Dorn V.A. Medical Center, 0.6 mi.
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 1 mi.
* Walmart Super Center, 1.6 mi.
* Aleph Wines Corp, 2.4 mi.
* Chatham Steel Corp, 3.8 mi.
* Verizon Wireless, 4.2 mi.
* NCR Corp, 5 mi.
* Merrill Lynch, 5.3 mi.
* Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, 5.6 mi.
* Deloitte, 5.7 mi.
* Time Warner, 5.7 mi.
* Bell South, 6.6 mi.
* Westinghouse Electric Co, 8.9 mi.
* South Carolina State Fair, 4.7 mi.