Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and cable TV with HBO and ESPN. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (13 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located less than 6 miles from Fort Jackson, historic downtown Columbia, the South Carolina Sate Capitol, and the University of South Carolina. We are located less than a mile from Interstate 77.
Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson is your best choice within the Capital of Southern Hospitality. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for historic sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Charleston or Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Jackson, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Woodland Park, 0.6 mi.
* Woodhill Mall, 1.1 mi.
* Regal Cinemas 7 Movie Theater, 4 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 4.2 mi.
* Richland Mall, 4.3 mi.
* Palmetto Falls Water Park, 5 mi. (Open June to September)
* AMF Park Lanes, 6.4 mi.
* Adventure Carolina Inc., 7 mi.
* Columbia Place, 7.5 mi.
* Riverfront Park, 8.6 mi.
* Plex Indoor Sports, 14.2 mi.
* Frankie's Fun Park, 15.6 mi.
* 3 Fountains Skating Rink and Indoor Miniature Golf, 15.7 mi.
* Regal Sandhill Stadium 16, 15.8 mi.
* Triggertyme Paintball, 16.4 mi.
* Oak Hills Golf Club, 16.7 mi.
* Harbison State Forest, 17.3 mi.
* Woodrow Wilson Family Home, 5.2 mi.
* South Carolina State Capitol, 5.4 mi.
* Columbia Historic District, 5.5 mi.
* Columbia Museum of Art, 5.7 mi.
* Mann-Simons Cottage, 5.7 mi.
* Seibels House and Gardens, 5.7 mi.
* Colonial Life Arena, 5.8 mi.
* Williams-Brice Stadium, 6 mi.
* Edventure Children's Museum, 6.2 mi.
* South Carolina Governor's Mansion, 6.4 mi.
* Finlay Park, 6.4 mi.
* South Carolina State Museum, 6.5 mi.
* South Carolina Confederate Relic Room and War Museum, 6.7 mi.
* Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, 8.7 mi.
* Sesquicentennial State Park, 12.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Hardee's, 0.02 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.6 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.6 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.7 mi.
* Eric's San Jose Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* KFC, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.3 mi.
* The Diner, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 3.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.4 mi.
* Aleph Wines Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Fort Jackson, 3.2 mi.
* Chatham Steel Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, 8.5 mi.
* Westinghouse Electric Company, 9 mi.
* Michelin Tires North America, 14.3 mi.
* World Beer Festival, January
* South Carolina State Fair, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of South Carolina, 5.3 mi.
* Benedict College, 5.4 mi.
* Columbia College, 7.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* William Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Providence Hospitals, 4.7 mi.