Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Edna, TX, located in Jackson County. Edna is the gateway to 11,000 acre Lake Texana, which covers the site of Texana, Texas. Our hotel is conveniently located near Texana Museum and Library Association, Breckenridge Plantation, and Memory Gardens of Edna. Nearby activities include camping, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing on the main lake, canoeing, picnicking, lake swimming, hiking, good birding, and fishing. Church's Chicken, Whataburger, Dos Hermanos Mexican are within walking distance of our hotel.
We are conveniently positioned off Highway 59 for easy on and off highway access. Our two story exterior corridor hotel offers comfortable clean accommodations, affordable rates, and friendly staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast and a free cup of coffee. Feel the warmth of the sunshine by our outdoor pool and picnic area. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Edna, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Jackson County Youth Fair, 1.1 mi.
* Edna Country Club, 3.6 mi.
* Lake Texana State Park, 8.3 mi.
* Ganado Theater, 10 mi.
* Ganado Golf and Country Club, 12.1 mi.
* Outdoor pool and hot tub
* Picnic area/table
* Guest laundry facility
* Texana Museum and Library Association, 0.5 mi.
* Memory Gardens of Edna, 0.6 mi.
* Historic Texan Church, 1.1 mi.
* Breckenridge Plantation, 1.6 mi.
* Texana Raceway Park, 3.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available in the lobby daily
* Church's Chicken, 0.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.1 mi.
* Dos Hermanos Mexican, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Cowboy Bar BBQ, 0.4 mi.
* China Walk, 1.3 mi.
* MM Pinto Bean Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Old Fashioned Donuts, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Palmetto Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Ken Petroleum Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Natsis Construction, 1.3 mi.
* Mercer Construction Co, 1.5 mi.
* Oil Field Chemicals, 1.8 mi. NE.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Victoria College, 24.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Jackson County Hospital District, 1.7 mi.