Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Corona CA. Located on CA-91 (Riverside Freeway) at Main Street Exit in beautiful downtown Corona, about 15 miles west of Riverside, CA and 48 miles east of Los Angeles, CA also minutes from Ontario International Airport, moments from the I-5 and I-15. We encourage you to visit other convenient attractions like Disney's California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, and most Southern California attractions are within 30 miles. Numerous dining and shopping establishments are within walking distance, private and public golf courses are within 10 miles. Make time to visit the Fender Museum of Music and Art, just a short 1/2 mile from our Inn.
Our single structure 2 floor hotel features variety of non-smoking and smoking rooms. Wireless Internet service is available free of charge. All rooms include satellite TV with ESPN and HBO with extended programming, work desk, and wake-up service. All rooms have microwave, mini-fridge, irons and ironing boards are available upon request. Our Front Desk is staffed 24 Hours to better serve your needs and look forward to seeing you soon. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Sorry our hotel is not pet friendly.
At Americas Best Value Inn of Corona, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hiking, mountain biking, birding, trail running, camping, and Horse Back Riding at Chino Hills State Park, 9.5 mi.
* Golfing at Cresta Verde, Mountain View, Hidden Valley, Eagle Glen, Green River, Goose Creek, El Prado, Paradise Knolls, Creekside, Jurupa Hills, Whispering Lakes, and Los Serranos Golf Courses and Country Clubs, all within, 10 mi.
* Biking, skate boarding, birding, and picnicking at Jurupa Area Recreation and Park, 10 mi.
* Hiking, biking, boating, fishing, swimming, and many other outdoor sports at Lake Perris Recreation Area, 21 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Fender Museum of Music and Art, 0.4 mi.
* Bohemia House of Art, 4.3 mi.
* World Museum-Natural History, 4.4 mi.
* Susanna Bixby Bryant Museum, 8.4 mi.
* Planes of Fame Air Museum, 8.7 mi.
* Yanks Air Museum, 8.7 mi.
* Scandia Amusement Park, 12 mi.
* Anaheim Hills Adventure Boot Camp, 13 mi.
* Revelation Raceway, 15 mi.
* Pomona Raceway, 19 mi.
* Fiesta Village Family Fun Park, 19 mi.
* Disney's California Adventure, 21 mi.
* Boomers, 21 mi.
* Disneyland Resort-Anaheim California, 21 mi.
* Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom Park, 23 mi.
* Pirates Dinner Adventure, 25 mi.
* Knott's Berry Farm - Amusement Park, 25 mi.
* El Torero Restaurant, 1 block.
* La Cabana Mexican Food, 1 block.
* Grinder Restaurant, 1 block.
* SGC Japanese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Lety's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Hunny's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Main Street Brewery, 0.3 mi.
* Silver Dollar Pancake House, 0.4 mi.
* Carrows Family Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Marie Callender's, 0.5 mi.
* Banckok Bay Thai Cuisine, 0.5 mi.
* Foothill Engineering and Dewatering Inc, 0.4 mi.
* Circle K District Office, 0.6 mi.
* Praxair Inc, 1 mi.
* Legacy Drywall Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Colours'n Motion Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Westech Products Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Tolco Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Powerstride Battery Co Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Mighty Mover Trailers Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Tasteful Cakes Inc, 1.6 mi.
* Uniweb Inc, 1.6 mi.
* America's Tire Company, Inc, 1.7 mi.
* Hoosier Plastic Fab Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Soff-Cut Intl Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Corona Magnetics Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Tire's Warehouse Inc. Corporate Office, 2.4 mi.
* Microbac Laboratories Inc, 18 mi.