Americas Best Value Inn Courtyard Inn is conveniently located off of WI-26. This Fort Atkinson, WI hotel is next door to the world renowned Fireside Dinner Theatre. Popular local attractions include Glacial River Trail and River Walk, Hoard Museum and Dairy Shrine, Belmont Casino, Hoard Museum, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Fort Atkinson Park and Recreation, Whitewater Hang Gliding Club, and Glacial Drumlin Trail. Restaurants within one mile form our hotel include Subway, Brickhouse Pizza Pub, China Buffet, Fort Atkinson Family Rest, Salamones, and Burger Corner.
Whether in town for business or pleasure, our 24-hour staff is here to make Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn your home away from home. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast available from 6am to 10am. Breakfast items typically available include bagels, cereal, donuts, toast, fruit, juice, and coffee. Coffee is also provided in the lobby for guests. Relax by our outdoor gazebo, heated indoor pool, and indoor hot tub. Stay fit with our available exercise facility. Our hotel offers two meeting rooms that can be made into one large 1000 square foot facility with a maximum capacity of 75 people. All guest rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, mini-fridge, microwave, desk with lamp, and iron with ironing board. Pets are welcome for a daily non-refundable charge of $25 per pet. Dogs must weigh less than 60 lbs. Owner is responsible for any damages their pet may cause while staying at our hotel. At Americas Best Value Inn Courtyard Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rock River Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Jones Park, 0.8 mi.
* Five Star Antiques Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Ft. Atkinson Park and Recreation, 1.4 mi.
* Spring Creek Golf Center, 5.7 mi.
* Whitewater Hang Gliding Club, 6.7 mi.
* Skating Rink, 8 mi.
* Theaters of Whitewater, 8.1 mi.
* Mercy Fitness and Whitewater Center, 9.1 mi.
* Glacial Drumlin Trail, 12.4 mi.
* Johnson Creek Outlet Center, 14.2 mi.
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Indoor Hot Tub
* Meeting Facility
* Fireside Dinner Theatre, Walking Distance
* Glacial River Trail and River Walk, 1.2 mi.
* Gallery on the Main, 1.2 mi.
* Hoard Museum and Dairy Shrine, 1.3 mi.
* Belmont Casino, 1.5 mi.
* Hoard Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Madison Area Technical College, 2.3 mi.
* Council-Performing Arts, 7.5 mi.
* Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 8.8 mi.
* Perkins Stadium, 9.1 mi.
* University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 9.2 mi.
* Perkins Stadium, 9.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast with bagels, cereal, donuts, toast, fruit, juice, and coffee available from 6am-10am.
* Subway, Walking Distance
* Brickhouse Pizza Pub, 0.4 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Fort Atkinson Family Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Burger Corner, 0.6 mi.
* Salamones, 0.9 mi.
* Soups On, 1.1 mi.
* Cafe Carpe, 1.3 mi.
* Central Coast Restaurant (open Fri. and Sat. only), 1.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Villa, 1.5 mi.
* Capn's Steakhouse & Saloon, 2.5 mi.
* Cygnus, Walking Distance
* Redi Serv Foods, 0.2
* Space Saver Corp, 0.3 mi.
* Nasco International Inc, 0.3 mi.
* Mc Cain Food Inc., 0.3 mi.
* Disposal Management Facilities, 0.3 mi
* Nasco Arts and Crafts, 0.4 mi.
* Security Finance Corp, 1.2 mi.
* Citizens Bank, 1.2 mi.
* Noria Corp, 1.5 mi.
* OEI Corp, 1.5 mi.
* Metal Container Corp, 2.4 mi.
* Briggs and Stratton, 3 mi.
* Nestles Purina, 6.9 mi.
* Doskocil, 7.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn has two meeting rooms that can be combined to form one larger 1,000 square foot room with a maximum capacity of 75 people. Tables can be arranged to meet the needs of your event. The meeting room also has a bathroom and air conditioning/heat temperature control. For a small charge, coffee with sugar and creamer is available. A white board and projection screen are also available.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Fort Healthcare, 1.9 mi.
* Memorial Community Hospital, 15.8 mi.