Welcome to Americas Best Value Red Fox Inn and Suites in Waverly, Iowa. We are conveniently located off of IA-3 in northeast Iowa where there are several picturesque landscapes to admire and explore. Discover the history and culture of this city in a unique and memorable way by visiting Wartburg College, Shell Rock Historical Museum, and Ice House Museum. Tee off at neighboring Waverly Golf and Country Clubs or strike out at Waverly Bowl Inn. Go on an adventure at Waverly Rail Trail and Bridge or Wapsie Rangler Trail Rides.
Start your day with our free continental breakfast, served daily from 6-10am. Treats include cereal, toast, rolls, cookies, juice, coffee, and tea. Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. Play a game of pool and enjoy some drinks at our on-site Happy Hour Pub open Monday to Saturday 3pm until closing. Nearby restaurants include Pizza Ranch, McDonald's, Applebee's and many others.
Discover the natural beauty of Waverly while staying at Americas Best Value Red Fox Inn and Suites. Our courteous front desk staff is here to fulfill your needs 24/7. Hotel amenities includes a heated indoor pool with sun deck, game room, and beauty salon. Take advantage of our meeting/banquet facilities. Each guest room is equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, radio, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service. Some of our suites also feature a full-size refrigerator and sofa bed. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Red Fox Inn and Suites, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Waverly Horse Sale, 0.6 mi.
* Family Video Movie Rental, 1 mi.
* Waverly Golf and Pro Shop, 1.4 mi.
* Waverly Bowl Inn, 1.6 mi.
* Waverly Parks and Rec. Swimming Pool, 1.9 mi.
* Waverly Memorial Park, 2 mi.
* Palace Movie Theatre, 2.1 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 2.2 mi.
* Centennial Oaks Golf Club, 2.2 mi.
* Titan Outlet Store, 2.3 mi.
* Wapsie Rangler Trail Rides, 6.8 mi.
* Black Hawk Rollerdome, 17.7 mi.
* College Square Mall, 19.2 mi.
* Cedar Valley Nature Trail, 19.4 mi.
* George Wyth State Park, 19.9 mi.
* Beauty salon
* Complimentary afternoon newspaper (Sunday-Friday)
* Game room with billiard table
* Indoor pool area with a large sun deck
* Rail Trail Bridge, 2.4 mi.
* Shell Rock Historical Museum, 4.3 mi.
* Ice House Museum, 18.9 mi.
* UNI Dome, 20.9 mi.
* Little Brown Church, 20.9 mi.
* Isle Casino, 21.5 mi.
* Park Place Event Center, 23 mi.
* 5 Sullivan Bros. Convention Center, 23.6 mi.
* Parkersburg Civic Center, 24 mi.
* Grout Museum District, 24.7 mi.
* John Deere Waterloo Operations-Tours, 25.4 mi.
* Lost Island Adventure Park, 28.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast available daily
* Coffee available in the lobby
* Happy Hour Pub, on-site, open Monday to Saturday 3pm until closing, features pool tables
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut (delivery available), 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Ranch (delivery available), 0.8 mi.
* Godfather's Pizza (delivery available), 0.8 mi.
* Joe's Knight Hawk Restaurant and Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Fainting Goat Restaurant and Bar, 0.9 mi.
* The Other Place II, 0.9 mi.
* Taco John's, 1 mi.
* Domino's Pizza (delivery available), 1.1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.2 mi.
* Dell's Diner, 1.2 mi.
* Asian Garden, 1.6 mi.
* East Bremer Diner, 1.6 mi.
* East China Restaurant (delivery available), 1.7 mi.
* Sub City, 1.7 mi.
* Burger King, 1.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.5 mi.
* Waverly Health Center, 1.6 mi.
* Wartburg College, 1.6 mi.
* Hawkeye Community College, 1.8 mi.
* Waverly Plastics Co., 1.8 mi.
* Avenue of the Saints Animal Hospital, 2 mi.
* NE Iowa Comm. Action, 2 mi.
* Cleary Building Corp., 2.1 mi.
* Real Estate Research Corp., 2.1 mi.
* Nestle Beverage Plant, 2.5 mi.
* Terex Cranes, 3 mi.
* GMT Corp., 3.6 mi.
* Kay Tank Corp., 9.7 mi.
* Basic Materials Corp., 10.3 mi.
Americas Best Value Red Fox Inn and Suites offers two meeting rooms. The first is the Knights Room, 2691 sq. ft., and has a maximum capacity of 300 people. An optional dance floor available. The other is the Three Seasons Room, 2624 sq. ft., and has a maximum capacity of 300 people. This meeting facility is 82 ft. x 32 ft., and can be divided into 3 breakout meeting rooms.
All of our meeting facilities have the following amenities available screens mounted on walls, A/V carts, catering, and bar service.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Wartburg College, 0.9 mi.