Americas Best Value Inn Hot Springs offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. We also have an outdoor pool that is open from April to mid-October.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). Cribs are free of charge. Late check-out is allowed based upon availability. Additional charges may apply.
Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 2 miles from National Park Aquarium, and 2 miles from MOCA Museum of Contemporary Art. We are conveniently located off of Central Avenue, between E St. Louis Street and Trivista Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Hot Springs offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including The Gangster Museum of America, Family Fun Park, Belle Riverboat, Tiny Town, Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, Mid-America Science Museum, and Lake Catherine State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Hot Springs our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hot Springs, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Oaklawn Jockey Club, 0.5 mi.
* Central City 10 Cinemas, 1.1 mi.
* Bath House Row Antiques, 1.5 mi.
* Central Bowling Lanes and Family, 2.2 mi.
* Hot Springs Country Club, 2.9 mi.
* Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, 3.5 mi.
* Hot Springs Mall, 3.5 mi.
* Hot Springs Athletic and Racquet, 4 mi.
* Fun Trackers, 4.1 mi.
* Ouachita Outdoor Outfitters, 4.1 mi.
* Kahuna Bay Boat and Jet Ski Rentals, 4.2 mi.
* Arkansas Striped Bass Fishing, 18.7 mi.
* Aqua Fun Boat Rentals, 30.8 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor Pool (open April to mid-October)
* Family Fun Park, 0.1 mi.
* National Park Aquarium, 1.1 mi.
* The Gangster Museum of America, 1.6 mi.
* MOCA Museum of Contemporary Art, 1.6 mi.
* Hot Springs Convention and Civic Center, 1.7 mi.
* Belle Riverboat, 1.7 mi.
* Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District, 1.8 mi.
* Josephine Tussaud Wax Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Tiny Town, 2.7 mi.
* Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo, 3.1 mi.
* Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, 3.7 mi.
* Mid-America Science Museum, 6.2 mi.
* Lake Catherine State Park, 12.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Rocky's Corner, 0.4 mi.
* Roland's BBQ Co., 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Hester's Family Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Colton's Steak House and Grill, 1 mi.
* Rod's Pizza Cellar, 1.1 mi.
* Brickhouse Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Belle Arti Italian Ristorante, 1.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.9 mi.
* On The Border Mexican Grill and Cantina, 2 mi.
* Chili's, 2 mi.
* Central Park Fusion Cuisine, 2.2 mi.
* Osaka Steakhouse Sushi Bar, 2.3 mi.
* Buffalo Wings Café, 3 mi.
* Owen Farnell and Garner, 0.5 mi.
* Burt Newell Law Firm, 0.6 mi.
* Habitat For Humanity, 1.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.4 mi.
* A X E Global Logistics, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.3 mi.
* Gamers HQ, 2.6 mi.
* Army National Guard, 2.9 mi.
* Norandex Distribution Inc., 4.9 mi.
* Top Notch Construction, 11.2 mi.
* Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival, March
* Hot Springs Jazz Festival, September
* Hot Springs Blues Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* National Park Community College, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* National Park Medical Center, 1.7 mi.
* St. Joseph's Mercy Clinic, 1.8 mi.