Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Hot Springs, Arkansas. We are located just one block from Oaklawn Park Racetrack and Casino. Start your day off right with our Free Continental Breakfast. Our exterior corridor design offers 80 guest rooms with featured amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO/ESPN/CNN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, alarm clock, and complimentary local calls. Microwaves and mini-fridges are available upon request for a charge of $10 per night. Pets are allowed-charges apply. While staying with us, enjoy our 3 meeting rooms with capacities of up to 250 theater-style. We are conveniently located close to local attractions, restaurants, and much more. Whether you come for business or pleasure, we will provide you with great customer service and make your stay unique. Come visit the Americas Best Value Inn of Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Here in our friendly, historic city of Hot Springs we are used to people falling in love with us. As one of the South's most popular family vacation and convention destination spots, Hot Springs carries on some very important hospitality traditions. Maybe that's why everyone keeps coming back to see us. The first federally protected area in the nation's history, here you will find rich history, beautiful architecture, and much more. Hike gorgeous trails in the Ouachita Mountains, tour the historic Fordyce Bathhouse and Visitor's Center, or enjoy a relaxing bath massage and spa, all in the historic downtown area. Go carting, miniature golf, aquariums, alligator farms, petting zoos, live family entertainment, wax museums, historical sites, there's so many interesting ways to play you should plan to stay an extra day. Hot Springs is also the proud hometown of our nation's 42nd president, former President Bill Clinton. Visit us at Americas Best Value Inn and experience the treasured tradition of Southern hospitality at its best.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Springs Parks and Recreation, 1.5 mi.
* Lake Hamilton, 3 mi.
* Diamond Lakes Watersports, 14 mi.
* Body Works Health & Recreation, 15 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facilities
* Oaklawn Park Racetrack and Casino, walking distance.
* Central City 10 Cinemas, 1 mi.
* Hot Springs Civic and Convention Center, 1.3 mi.
* Hot Water Springs, 1.3 mi.
* Bath House Row Antiques, 1.4 mi.
* Family Fun Park, 1.4 mi.
* Tiny Town, 1.8 mi.
* National Park Aquarium, 1.9 mi.
* Central Avenue Historic District, 2 mi.
* Renovated Public Bath Houses, 2 mi.
* Central Bowling Lanes, 2.2 mi.
* Play By Play Fun, 2.5 mi.
* Music Mountain Jamboree Theater, 2.7 mi.
* Magic Springs Amusement, 2.9 mi.
* Hot Springs Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Public Bath Houses, 3 mi.
* Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, 3.3mi.
* Hot Springs Athletic and Racquet, 3.7 mi.
* Mid America Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Belle Riverboat-Hot Springs, 4.4 mi.
* Potash Sulphur Springs, 5 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.2 mi.
* Rocky's Corner, 0.4 mi.
* Bore Vietnamese Chinese, 0.5 mi.
* Hester's Family Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Salsa Mexican Cantina, 0.9 mi.
* Colton's Steak House and Grill, 0.9 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Vetoni's Italian Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Brickhouse Grill, 1.3 mi.
* On the Mexican Border Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Chili's, 1.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Dixie Café, 2 mi.
* Denny's, 2 mi.
* Fast food, 2 mi.
* Buffalo Wings Café, 3 mi.
* Owen Farnell and Garner, 0.4 mi.
* Bachelor and Newell, 0.4 mi.
* Gamers HQ, 2.2 mi.
* Norandex Inc, 2.6 mi.
Our Paddock Room, 4,500 square feet, can accommodate up to 250 people theatre style, and has a stage. Call us for availability and reservations.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Levi Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* National Park Medical Center, 1.4 mi.