A quaint Inn located just north of Fresno in beautiful Clovis, CA. The Americas Best Value Inn features kitchenettes, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, free high-speed Internet access, free local calls all available in our exquisitely furnished guestrooms. We are 2 miles from the Fresno Yosemite International Airport, minutes from the Save Mart Center, California State University: Fresno - Home of the Fresno Bulldogs, and the Clovis Rodeo Grounds. For our sports enthusiasts, Millerton, Shaver, and Huntington Lakes are just a short distance from us where you can fish, sail, motorboat, and horseback ride during our summer months or cross-country ski and snowmobile during the winter. Take a stroll to Old Town Clovis where you can experience the historic west or walk to the Sierra Vista Mall for some great shopping. We are 10 miles from the Fresno Convention Center and Grizzlies Stadium, 68 miles from both King Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, and 85 miles south of Yosemite National Park. The entire staff at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites wishes to extend a warm welcome to all of our prospective guests. Our friendly team is committed to quality and service so make us your choice when traveling to Clovis, CA.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fishing, swimming, and sunbathing at Fort Washington Beach Park, 7 mi.
* Golfing at Palm Lakes, Airways Public, Fig Garden, Islewood, Riverside, Brighton Crest, and Sherwood Forest Golf Courses and Country Clubs, all within 15 mi.
* Hiking, biking, camping, boating, and fishing at Millerton Lake State Recreation Area, 16 mi.
* Boating, fishing, and swimming at Bass Lake Recreation Area, 36 mi.
* Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, 68 mi.
* Yosemite National Park, 85 mi.
* Outdoor pool (open seasonally)
* Large picnic and barbecue area
* Clovis Big Dry Creek Historical Society Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Old Town Clovis, 1.2 mi.
* Palm Lakes Golf Course, 2.3 mi.
* Airways Public Golf Course, 2.8 mi.
* Fresno Art Museum, 5 mi.
* Blackbeard's Family Fun Center, 5.3 mi.
* Roger Rocka's Dinner Theater, 5.8 mi.
* Chaffee Zoological Gardens, 5.8 mi.
* Fig Garden Village, 6 mi.
* Wild Water Adventures Water Park, 6.5 mi.
* Tower District, 7 mi.
* Fresno Metropolitan Museum of Art, 7.3 mi.
* Simonian Farms, 7.5 mi.
* Rotary Storyland and Playland, 8 mi.
* Table Mountain Rancheria Casino and Bingo, 16 mi.
* Sequoia National Park, 68 mi.
* Kings Canyon National Park, 68 mi.
* Yosemite National Park, 85 mi.
* Country Waffles, 1 block
* Garcia's Restaurant Y Taquria, 1 block
* Puffy's Backyard Grill, 1 block
* Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse and Saloon, 0.3 mi.
* Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits, 0.3 mi.
* Jorge's Place Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Mediterranean Corner, 0.5 mi.
* Vitucci's Italian Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Michaelangelo's Pizzeria, 0.7 mi.
* Sandy's Country Junction, 0.7 mi.
* Trelio Contemporary Cuisine, 0.8 mi.
* Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurants and Taqueria, 0.8 mi.
* Kijima Japanese Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Thai Country Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Tokyo Japanese Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Clovis Glass Company, Inc., 0.8 mi.
* JMP Business Systems Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Clovis Caster and Wheel Inc., 1.9 mi.
* NEC-Negley Electric Corporation, 2.7 mi.
* Corporate Aircraft Inc, 2.9 mi.
* Pactiv Corporation, 3.5 mi.
* Boyle Engineering Corporation, 3.7 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* California State University Fresno, 5.8 mi.