Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to Burlington, CO. The city offers one of the State Welcome Centers to help visitors get acquainted with the many things to do and see in Colorado. Burlington also pays tribute to the state's significant western and agricultural history with its well-preserved Old Town museum. Don't leave without taking a look at the 1905 Kit Carson County Carousel, where you can ride not only horses, but hand-carved wooden giraffes and lions, while whirling to the music of a 1909 Wurlitzer Monster Military Band Organ. You'll feel like a kid again. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Lucky Garden Chinese Restaurant, Interstate House Restaurant, and Route Steakhouse.
Start your day with our free continental breakfast with cereal, toast, danish, juice, and coffee available daily from 6am-9am. Enjoy the convenience of our 24-hour front desk and lobby. Rest easy in one of our spacious pet friendly guest rooms with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, 37 inch flat panel cable TV with HBO, and free local calls.
At Americas Best Value Inn Burlington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Midway Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Kit Carson County Fairgrounds, 1.3 mi.
* Century Lanes, 1.5 mi.
* Campland Park, 1.6 mi.
* Prairie Pines Golf Club, 3.9 mi.
* Old Town Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Colorado State University Extension, 0.7 mi.
* Morgan Community College, 1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast with cereal, toast, danish, juice, and coffee served daily from 6am-9am.
* Denny's, 0.1 mi.
* Lucky Garden Chinese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Interstate House Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Route Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Don Serafin Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Restaurant Panaderia, 1.1 mi.
* El Reynaldo's, 1.9 mi.
* Hoof and Horn Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Burlington Home Center, 0.6 mi.
* Kit Carson County Memorial Hospital, 0.7 mi.
* Keefe Memorial Hospital, 1.7 mi.
* Hitchcock Inc, 2.6 mi.
* Burlington Feeders Inc, 5.5 mi.