Americas Best Value Inn Savannah offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, guest laundry facility, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located to historic downtown Savannah, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia Ports Authority, and Savannah International Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn Savannah is your best choice within the “Hostess City of The South.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Macon or Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Savannah our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Savannah, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Daffin Park, 4.5 mi.
* Old Town Trolley Tours, 5 mi.
* Forsyth Park, 5.2 mi.
* Trademark Cinemas Victory Square, 5.5 mi.
* Lucas Theatre for the Arts, 5.5 mi.
* Carmike Cinema, 5.7 mi.
* Oglethorpe Mall, 5.9 mi.
* AMF Savannah Lanes, 7.5 mi.
* The Club at Savannah Harbor, 7.6 mi.
* Savannah Mall, 7.8 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Savannah Stadium 10 Movie Theater, 7.9 mi.
* Savannah Municipal Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Lake Mayer Park, 8.3 mi.
* Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park, 11.1 mi.
* Tybee Beach, 21.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility (Open 8am to 8pm)
* Savannah History Museum, 4.6 mi.
* Savannah Historic District, 4.7 mi.
* Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, 4.7 mi.
* Grayson Stadium, 4.8 mi.
* Savannah Civic Center, 5 mi.
* Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum, 5 mi.
* Barnard and Telfair Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Telfair Square, 5.2 mi.
* Davenport House Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Mighty Eight Air Force Museum, 8.9 mi.
* Wormsloe Historic Site, 9 mi.
* Old Fort Jackson, 9 mi.
* Oatland Island Wildlife Center of Savannah, 10.4 mi.
* Fort Pulaski National Monument, 17.3 mi.
* Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, 19.8 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby from 6am to 9:30am
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* Peggy Lynn's Country Cooking, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.7 mi.
* KFC, 0.7 mi.
* Burger King, 3.7 mi.
* El Mariachi, 4.9 mi.
* 17 Sakura, 5.1 mi.
* The Lady and Sons, 5.3 mi.
* Fuddruckers, 5.3 mi.
* Subway, 5.4 mi.
* Seasons of Japan, 5.5 mi.
* Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 5.6 mi.
* Chicken Salad Chick, 5.8 mi.
* Love’s Seafood Restaurant, 10.1 mi.
* Steamers Restaurant and Raw Bar, 15.9 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.3 mi.
* Derst Baking Company, 1.9 mi.
* Chatham Steel Corp., 4 mi.
* Publix Super Market, 4.4 mi.
* Walgreens Store, 4.9 mi.
* United States Coast Guard Air Station, 5.8 mi.
* Hunter Army Airfield, 6.7 mi.
* BASF Corp., 7.1 mi.
* Georgia Ports Authority, 8.1 mi.
* Imperial Sugar Company, 8.4 mi.
* Gulfstream Aerospace Corp., 12.5 mi.
* Savannah Irish Festival, February
* Savannah Music Festival, March
* Sidewalk Art Festival, April
* Savannah Film Festival, October
* Savannah Seafood Festival on the River, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Savannah College of Arts and Design, 4.9 mi.
* Savannah Technical College, 5.3 mi.
* Armstrong Atlantic State University, 8.4 mi.
* Savannah State University, 9.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Candler Hospital, 4.7 mi.
* Memorial University Medical Center, 5.4 mi.
* St. Joseph’s Hospital, 9.1 mi.