Americas Best Value Inn Kimball offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include cable TV, HBO, table with chairs, free local calls, clock radio, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (13 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. Late check-out is allowed for a charge after 12pm. We are only 1 mile from Chattanooga State and nearby several local attractions such as Russell Cave National Monument. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 24, at the corner of Highway 72 and Kimball Crossing Drive.
Americas Best Value Inn Kimball offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Sewanee: The University of the South, Finley Stadium, AT&T Field, Chattanooga Zoo, or Cloudland Canyon State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Kimball our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kimball, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kimball Crossing Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* Sequatchie Valley Golf and Country Club, 3 mi.
* Marion County Parks and Recreation, 5.8 mi.
* Bridgeport Swimming Pool, 9.5 mi.
* Wilderness Outdoor Movie Theatre, 20.5 mi.
* River Canyon Adventures, 27.8 mi.
* Majestic 12 Cinema, 28.5 mi.
* Maple View Public Use Area, 7.5 mi.
* Russell Cave National Monument, 13.5 mi.
* Finley Stadium, 27.7 mi.
* AT&T Field, 28.5 mi.
* Chattanooga Zoo, 30 mi.
* Cloudland Canyon State Park, 31.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Wendy's, 0.01 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.05 mi.
* Krystal, 0.06 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.2 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* El Toril Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2 mi.
* Stevarino's Italian Eatery, 2.5 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Steak and More, 3.8 mi.
* Hardee's, 3.9 mi.
* Rafael's Restaurant, 4.5 mi.
* Goodwill, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart, 0.4 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.4 mi.
* Lowe's, 0.4 mi.
* Lofty Construction Co., 2 mi.
* Sequatchie Concrete Service, 2.6 mi.
* Mike Killian Wholesale Fireworks, 3.8 mi.
* Ace Hardware, 13.6 mi.
* Army National Guard, 20.2 mi.
* GenTech Construction, 28.3 mi.
* Chattanooga Distributing, 30.9 mi.
* Chattanooga Medical Research, 31 mi.
* Fall Color Cruise and Folk Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Chattanooga State, 0.5 mi.
* Sewanee: The University of the South, 22.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Grandview Medical Center, 4.4 mi.