Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Carlisle, Arkansas. Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, our exterior corridor hotel offers comfortable clean accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Enjoy a delicious meal at our authentic on-site Mexican restaurant, Los Tapatios. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome for a small charge. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. With our convenient location near the Clinton Presidential Library and Center, Old State House Museum, Pinnacle Mountain State Park, Lake Willastein Park, and Little Rock Zoo, you are sure to find something fun to do. At Americas Best Value Inn Carlisle, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Arkansas Duck Hunting Guides with Greenhead Gunners, 0.9 mi.
* Allfam Bowling and Entertainment Center, 27.3 mi.
* McCain Mall, 29.8 mi.
* Russell McCollum Wildlife Acre 31.8 mi.
* Arkansas Repertory Theatre, 32.2 mi.
* Skate Connection, 33.3 mi.
* Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, 36.9 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 37.7 mi.
* Claas Sailing Center, 39.6 mi.
* Lake Willastein Park, 42 mi.
* Pinnacle Mountain State Park, 46.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* Lonoke County Museum, 9.9 mi.
* Lonoke City Park, 10.1 mi.
* Lonoke County Fair Grounds, 10.4 mi.
* Holland Bottoms State Wildlife Management Area, 24.5 mi.
* Jacksonville Military Museum, 26.9 mi.
* Plantation Agriculture Museum, 27.5 mi.
* Arkansas Museum of Discovery, 32 mi.
* Clinton Presidential Library and Center, 32.1 mi.
* Old State House Museum, 32.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Los Tapatios - On-site, Open from 10am to 9pm
* Subway, walking distance
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza N More, 0.1 mi.
* Nick's Bar-B-Q and Catfish, 0.3 mi.
* Grammy's Burgers, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Pro, 1.2 mi.
* Advada's Diner, 1.4 mi.
* K and K Farm Services, 1.1 mi.
* Riviana Foods Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Elder Drilling and Supply Co Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Pitonyak Machinery Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Lonoke Grain Drying Corporation, 10.1 mi.
* Riceland Foods Inc, 10.1 mi.
* Remington Arms Co, 14.4 mi.
* Loreal Maybelline Co, 22.7 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arkansas State University, 26.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lonoke Animal Hospital, 9.1 mi.
* Baptist Health - Stuttgart Medical Center, 10.9 mi.