Business or Leisure travelers may choose from our clean comfortable deluxe rooms or spacious 2 room suites. Our "Business Class Section" is designed with the "Business Traveler" in mind, rooms include a spacious over-sized desk, speaker phone with data port, 2nd phone line, FREE high-speed Internet access, in-room iron and ironing board, plus hair dryer. Our guests receive complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, USA Today, free local calls, cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN, in-room coffee, electronic door locking system to enhance guest security. We have an outdoor pool, basketball and volleyball courts. Guests have 24 hour access to our on-site fitness room.
Enjoy watching the big games and races, listen to some good music and play a little pool in CP'S Sports Bar located on site! Open every day from 12 noon to 2 am.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is located on I-40 at Exit 75 and Loop 335A. By-Pass North to Colorado and South to Amarillo's #1 Tourist Attraction "Palo Duro Canyon", home to the musical drama "TEXAS". Approximately 2 miles from Amarillo International Airport.
The Management and Staff are committed to providing the finest quality in accommodations at a reasonable price as well as a friendly, courteous, and genuinely helpful staff.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Splash Amarillo - Water Park
* Benton Park- hiking, biking, fishing
* Commanche Trail Golf - public golf course
* Premiere Cinema 6-WESTGATE Mll - movie theater
* Westgate Mall - shopping center
* BBQ area
* Basketball court
* Exercise facility
* Outdoor pool
* Tennis courts
* Fairgrounds, 3.5 mi.
* Convention Center, 5.1 mi.
* Wonderland Park, 5.6 mi.
* Palo Duro Canyon, 16.3 mi.
*Free hot breakfast served daily
*McDonald's, next door
*Waffle House, 1.5 mi.
*Subway, 1.5 mi.
*Big Texan Steak House, 2 mi.
*Iron Skillet, 2 mi.
* Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (AMA), 2.2 mi.
* Birko Corp, 4.3 mi.
* Osage Medical Center, 4.6 mi.
* SCCI Hospital-Amarillo, 7.5 mi.
* Wayland Baptist University Center, 8.4 mi.