Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn in beautiful Rockingham, North Carolina. We are only a couple hours away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We are located about 7 miles away from the Rockingham Dragway. Enjoy hiking, fishing, and boating at nearby Hinson Lake. Golf at Loch Haven. Spend an afternoon at the National Railroad Museum and the Rankin Museum of American and Natural History. Our hotel is perfect for families traveling to beaches in South Carolina, construction crews, race fans, corporate guests, and family reunions. We welcome Revival groups and guests attending church events.
Enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 6.30am - 9.30am. Tasty delights include fresh made waffles, cereals, muffins, honey buns, juice, milk, tea, and coffee. Local restaurants include Fatz Café and Bella Italy. 24-hour Wal-Mart is few miles away.
Americas Best Value Inn Rockingham features 48 well appointed guest rooms on the ground floor with free wireless high speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and hairdryer. We offer 32 inch flat screen cable TV with HBO, ESPN, Disney, C-SPAN, local channels, and free local calls. We offer a business center in the lobby and complimentary fax and copy services for our business travelers. Corporate lodging guests are accepted. At Americas Best Value Inn Rockingham, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lincoln Memorial Park, 1.2 mi.
* Strikes Bowling Center, 1.4 mi.
* Richmond County Memorial Park, 1.4 mi.
* Rotary Lodge at Hinson Lake, 2 mi.
* East Rockingham Park, 2.2 mi.
* Bountiful Gardens Greenhouse, 4.6 mi.
* Richmond Pines Country Club, 6.4 mi.
* Loch Haven Golf Course, 7.6 mi.
* BBQ area
* Bus parking
* The Richmond Community Theatre, 0.6 mi.
* Cole Auditorium, 6 mi.
* Richmond Community College, 4.6 mi.
* National Railroad Museum and Hall of Fame, 6 mi.
* Hamlet Depot and Museums, 6.8 mi.
* Rockingham Dragway, 6.8 mi.
* Rankin Museum of American and Natural History, 12.3 mi.
* Pee Dee Fishing Adventures, 15.6 mi.
* Little River Winery, 19.6 mi.
* South Carolina State University, 26.8 mi.
* Town Creek Indian Mound State Historic Site, 26.8 mi.
* Darlington Raceway, 50.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30am - 9:30am, consisting of fresh made waffles, cereals, muffins, honey buns, juice, milk, tea, and coffee.
* Holiday Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Biscuitville, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Hardees, 0.5 mi.
* Hudson Brothers Deli, 0.5 mi.
* Bella Italy, 0.6 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* Fatz Cafe, 2.2 mi.
* Peking Wok, 3.4 mi.
* General Assembly Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Duke Energy, 3 mi.
* Wal Mart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* Sealed Air Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.4 mi.
* First Health Richmond Memorial Hospital, 2 mi.
* Cascades Distribution Center, 2.3 mi.
* Southern Builders Inc., 2.4 mi.
* Pattan Construction Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Von Drehle Corporation, 4.2 mi.
* Sandhills Regional Medical Center, 4.8 mi.
* Hood Packaging Corporation, 6.2 mi.