Located within walking distance of Disneyland™, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is the perfect family friendly place for your fantasy vacation in the Anaheim area. All of our beautifully furnished guest rooms come equipped with free high-speed Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. Quiet and intimate, yet near all the attractions and activities that make this such a fun destination. Nearby attractions include Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney's California Adventure and the home of Mickey Mouse himself, Disneyland™ Resort and Theme Park. If a sporting event is on your list of fun things to do, we*re located two miles from Arrowhead Pond where you'll find the Mighty Ducks hitting the ice, and Edison Field, where the Anaheim Angels hit them out of the park. Anaheim Fantasy Inn and Suites is near all of these and more.
We understand that your near and dear come first, and that's why our 100 percent smoke-free hotel offers two-room family suites as well as rooms with king and queen size beds. Our spacious family suites offer refrigerators and microwaves, and can accommodate up to eight people. Other select rooms offer the luxury of a spa you can unwind in after a hard day of play. Our tropical heated pool and jacuzzi are a great way to cool off if you*ve spent the day outdoors. Be sure to enjoy our free continental breakfast each morning before you venture out to explore all that Anaheim area has to offer.
Whether you've come here for a game or a full round of theme park enjoyment, we can be your home away from home. Buy your discounted Disneyland™ resort tickets at our hotel. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is near numerous tantalizing dining options and a myriad of shopping fantasies. We are right where you want to be - near the Disneyland™ Resort, but in a quiet, family-oriented, garden hotel that is away from the hustle and bustle of busy streets. We are here to serve you from the moment you arrive, and will do all we can to ensure your stay in the Anaheim area is a pleasure for you and your family.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golfing at River View, Willowick, Mile Square, Coyote Hills, Fullerton, Brea, Birch Hills, La Mirada, Mesa Verde, Anaheim Dad Miller, Meadowlark, and Newport Beach Golf Courses...all within 10 miles
* Hiking, Biking, Swimming, Surfing, and Sunbathing at Crystal Cove State Park...17 miles
* Crystal Clear Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Relaxing Outdoor Hot Tub/Whirlpool
* Disneyland™ Resort, 0.8 mi.
* Disney's California Adventure, 0.8 mi.
* Downtown Disney™, 0.8 mi.
* Crystal Cathedral, 1.4 mi.
* Edison Field, Home of the Anaheim Angels, 1.7 mi.
* The Block at Orange, 1.8 mi.
* Vans Skate Park, 1.8 mi.
* Hobby City: Adventure City, 4.7 mi.
* Knott's Berry Farm, 5.7 mi.
* Knott's Soak City USA, 5.7 mi.
* Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 6 mi.
* Universal Studios Hollywood,3 4 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily
* Gandhi Palace, 1 block
* Pickford*s Restaurant, 2 blocks
* MI Casita Bar & Grill, 2 blocks
* Greenhorns Restaurant and Lounge, 0.3 mi.
* Thai & Thai, .04 mi.
* International House of Pancakes, 0.4 mi.
* Bakers Square Restaurant and Pies...0.5 mi.
* Millie*s Restaurant...0.6 mi.
* Tangerine Grill and Patio...0.6 mi.
* Tiffy*s Family Restaurant...0.6 mi.
* Coco*s Bakery Restaurant...0.4 mi.
* Disneys PCH Grill...0.7 mi.
* Joshua Casey Corporate Training, 0.8 mi.
* Rollem Corporation of America, 0.9 mi.
* Arbon Equipment Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Anacom General Corporation, 1 mi.
* Bullet Freight Corporate Office, 1.2 mi.
* Bose USA, 1.8 mi.
* The Turnip Rose Company - Off Premise Catering and Corporate Office, 2.3 mi.
* North American Title Company - Corporate Office, 3 mi.