Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn, a Roseburg hotel near Douglas County Museum of History and Natural History. The Americas Best Value Inn is ideally located off Interstate 5, in the Garden Valley Shopping Center. This Roseburg hotel offers convenient access to local attractions. Uncover the area's rich history while exploring the Douglas County Museum of History and Natural History or take an adventurous drive-through Wildlife Safari and see many exotic animals up close.
Additional points of interest include Umpqua Community College, the Umpqua River, seven Feathers Casino, and Neal Lane Covered Bridge, one of the shortest in Oregon at only 42 feet.
The Land of Umpqua has much to offer. Country roads lead visitors through rolling farm lands to a thriving wine region. Visitors will enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities such as golfing, hiking, fishing, boating, and white water rafting.
There are several restaurants, cocktail lounges, and specialty shops located in the surrounding area; many of which are within walking distance of the hotel.
Guests of Americas Best Value Inn are welcome to take advantage of special features and amenities, including Free Continental Breakfast, Free Coffee in our lobby, and Free Local Calls. Enjoy Free High-Speed Internet Access in all of our guestrooms.
Business travelers will appreciate access to Fax and Copy services in our lobby, computer hook-ups and large work spaces in all guestrooms, and competitive corporate rates.
All clean and spacious guestrooms feature coffeemakers, Satellite TV with HBO and Starz. In addition, some of our guestrooms have Irons with Ironing Boards, hairdryers, Microwaves, and Refrigerators. Non-Smoking and Handicap Accessible guestrooms are available.
Pets are welcome at this hotel; a nightly fee will apply.
Whether traveling to the Roseburg area for business or pleasure, the Americas Best Value Inn is at the center of it all. From your first night until you check-out, our guest representatives are available to assist you and make your stay with us as peaceful and relaxing as possible.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Golfing at Stewart Park, Roseburg Country Club, Oak Hills, and Myrtle Creek - Golf Courses...within 15 miles
- Hiking, Biking, Camping, Birding, and Fishing at Umpqua National Forest...1 mile
- White Water Rafting on numerous beautiful, pristine rivers...within 20 miles
- Hiking, Biking, Fishing, and Camping at Crater Lake National Park...80 miles
- Fishing, Boating, Birding, and Hiking at Oregon Dunes National Recreational Area...65 miles
- Picnic Area
* Garden Valley Shopping Center, nextdoor
* Douglas County Fairgrounds, 2 mi.
* Douglas County Museum, 2 mi.
* Stewart Park, 2 mi.
* Old Downtown Roseburg, 3 mi.
* Roseburg Valley Mall, 3 mi.
* Wildlife Safari, 10 miles
* Colliding Rivers, 15 mi.
* Umpqua River, 17 mi.
* Seven Feathers Casino, 20 mi.
* Crater Lake National Park, 80 mi.
* Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, 65 mi.
* Champagne Creek Cellars, 3 mi.
* Melrose Vineyards, 5 mi.
* Umpqua River Vineyard, 5.3 mi.
* Spangler Vineyards & Winery, 5.7 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily
* Beef and Brew Restaurant and Lounge, 0.6 mi.
* Los Dos Amigos, 0.8 mi.
* Tom Tom Restaurant and Lounge, 0.5 mi.
* Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Jersey Lilly Lounge, 0.7 mi.
* China Buffet, 1 mi.
* Sizzler, 0.3 mi.
* Wagon Wheel Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Rose Haven Nursing Home, 0.1 mi
* BLM Offices, 0.3 mi
* V. A. Hospital, 0.5 mi
* U.S. Forest Service Offices, 1.5 mi
* Mercy Medical Center, 3 mi
* Umpqua Community College, 7 mi